The Ryder Cup | Vital Football

The Ryder Cup

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
The greatest showpiece in sport is back this weekend and I for one can't wait!

2 years ago at Medinah was probably one of the best and most exciting sporting events I can ever remember watching. Proper goosebumps!

If this year is half as exciting it will be well worth watching.

Got to say though, got a horrible feeling that USA will take it back this year. Our Wildcard picks are poor. Westwood is the lowest ranked player in the field, Gallacher was terrible last week and Poulter, despite being Mr Ryder Cup just isn't playing well.

Hope I'm wrong though. Sure it will be close either way!

GO EUROPE!

:94:

Can't believe I'm stuck at work when this is on. Gutted.

Was planning to go originally but just couldn't afford it. Wish I'd just broken the bank now.

Europe going very well at the moment! EASY! EASY! EASY!

Deano can you produce a guide for us non golfists for when to say. "You the man" and "get in the hole" etc?

Trekker - 26/9/2014 09:14

Deano can you produce a guide for us non golfists for when to say. "You the man" and "get in the hole" etc?

Sure thing...

Deano's Guide to golf, part 1 - When to say "You the man" and "Get in the Hole".

Answer - When you are an American Gobshite.

Might catch up on some of this, Deano, can you let us know when it is coming to an end and if it is close and there is suspense aplenty!?

Sounds pretty exciting already going by the text commentary on the BBC website.

Garcia chips in from an 'impossible' bunker lie to put him and Mcilroy 1UP against Mickelson and Bradley!

Mickelson deserves to lose after doing this to me last weekend! He was soooo rough! Just look at the anger in his face!

Attachments

• Mickelson.jpg
    Mickelson.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
That windmill one always gets me aswell and the one with the 3 holes,the round one,the square one and the one that`s blocked up half way down with leaves.
I always end up on about 15 shots with that one.

Rose has been top draw for Europe and the main reason we're doing well imo, Fowler for them, he's my favourite golfer right now (he's a yank :10: that's not right lol) love the way he plays, nerves of steel, the way he holes putts without Fear (that's right he don't need you :5: ) has major winner written all over it, matter of when not if for me, and I will continue to bet on him every major!

With the feelgood factor, David Cameron will take the opportunity to announce tomorrow that the UK will be adopting the euro from 1st October.