The Official Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (Sponsored by Dunelm Mill "for all your final curtain needs") | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Official Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (Sponsored by Dunelm Mill "for all your final curtain needs")

Not wishing to be overly critical of the manager but why Walker over Gbode?
Walker is never going to appear for the Gills again.
Joe is a prospect.
F me, Walker again!!
WHY?
Total waste of time. If he's here next year I despair. No better than the Walker we've just binned.

We just have to score one of those chances at the end there, sums up our season, of not taking anywhere near enough chances when we get them.

Goal save from Masterson and good block from Gbode, yes, but so wasteful overall.

Still, at least we got some second half entertainment, at half time I almost didn’t bother, I’d have regretted it.

Entertaining second half. Still find it frustrating there wasn't a little more urgency from some of our players when they went down to 10... if you're a man down, that's the time you hate seeing your opponents move the ball quickly.

Happy this season is behind us. Think we still need 3/4 substantial first XI improvements for next year.

I know iFollow is no more - but please whatever the replacement is, no Peter Lloyd, or at least the option for just crowd noise. The guy is absolutely dismal to listen to.

Thank fuck this season is over

Congrats to Donny, fantastic run they're on. Wonder how much a loss their keeper will be in the playoffs.

Also fair play to Crawley and Lindsay and of course Darcey(!!!!) for calling it when most us (myself included) wrote them off