The Nice Stories Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Nice Stories Thread

Even though it was me who took it, I think this is a nice recent picture of my better half.

View attachment 68282

Gentleman scholar BBJ. You're top class.

But I've got to say, the look on her face says 'thanks, but you aren't getting anything tonight'.

Probably added a 'nice try'.

Please know me enough to get away with that joke, I mean no offence!

An elderly couple ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ด entered a McDonaldโ€™s store ๐Ÿฟ and sat next to a table where some young people were having dinner. The old man walked over to the box and made the order for him. ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฅ› He unwrapped the hamburger ๐Ÿ”, cut it in half and put one half next to his wife ๐Ÿ‘ต; very carefully, he counted all the fries ๐ŸŸ and did the same. He dipped two straws into the soda ๐Ÿฅ› and put it between himself and his wife. The old woman began to eat her half hamburger ๐Ÿ”, people stared at her compassionately. A young man ๐Ÿ‘จ approached them and politely offered to buy them another portion of food. ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฅ› The old woman ๐Ÿ‘ต she replied that she did not bother, that they were used to sharing everything. People realized that the old man ๐Ÿ‘ด had not eaten, he only watched ๐Ÿ‘€ as his wife ate, ๐Ÿ‘ต and from time to time, he drank a little soda. ๐Ÿฅ› Young ๐Ÿ‘จ approached again and repeated his offer. This time it was the old man ๐Ÿ‘ด who explained that no, they were used to sharing everything. The young man ๐Ÿ‘จ then asked the old man๐Ÿ‘ด And what are you waiting for then? THE TEETH!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I came across this picture recently from a partial family get together in Kent on Bonfire night in 2015.
From left to right - Mrs Connolly, Mrs Connolly, Mrs Connolly, Mrs Connolly, and Mrs Connolly.
As Mrs Connolly and Mrs Connolly were not in Kent that evening, they are not in the picture.
111.jpg

Today is Paul McGrath's sixty-fourth birthday.
Attached is the signed page in my copy of BACK FROM THE BRINK. View attachment 70230
Remember the national press banging on what a poor signing he was. Over the hill, alcoholic, with dodgy knees.
Absolute bargain and one of the finest defenders I have ever had the privilege to watch play. Happy birthday Paul.

I came across this picture recently from a partial family get together in Kent on Bonfire night in 2015.
From left to right - Mrs Connolly, Mrs Connolly, Mrs Connolly, Mrs Connolly, and Mrs Connolly.
As Mrs Connolly and Mrs Connolly were not in Kent that evening, they are not in the picture.
View attachment 70227

Mate, if I put my legal hat on, you might have possibly given away a little too much personal information there that they have not agreed to.

Four of them might be upset they aren't wearing a poppy, and one might wonder why they seem to have a coat hanger gripped between their knees.

Reactions: BBJ
Sometimes there is Justice in the world.

"If I showed you how my food looked and how my food looked a week later from that same restaurant, it's disgusting looking," Hayne said

"I bet you won't be happy with the food you are going to get in the jail," Mr Gilligan quipped.