The Holiday Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Holiday Thread

Orlando accommodation and Disney Park Tickets booked for next April.

Doing 19 nights in total.

6 nights at Disney's Wilderness Lodge with free Disney Dining Plan followed by 13 nights in a Villa in Kissimmee.

Got the 14 day Disney Park tickets.

Planning to get 3 day Universal Park Hopper and then Discovery Cove+ ticket which includes Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica. Planning to do Discovery Cove with the Dolphin swim on Buddy's birthday.

Probably get tickets for Kennedy Space Centre too.

Love all the planning. I'm constantly googling Orlando stuff at the moment.

6 nights at Disney's Wilderness Lodge with free Disney Dining Plan followed by 13 nights in a Villa in Kissimmee.

Planning to get 3 day Universal Park Hopper and then Discovery Cove+ ticket which includes Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica. Planning to do Discovery Cove with the Dolphin swim on Buddy's birthday.

Sounds amazing. Good call on the 19 days. With the travel and fatigue a 14 nighter just turns into a 10 dayer without serious stimulants.

Unusually for me, no plans for this year. Might head up to Hokkaido in the summer when I can no longer put up with the temperature down here. Possibly California next spring. (All money-dependent).

8 weeks to home- Kefalonia for 3 weeks
2nd Oct spiritual weekend away
Last 2 weeks of October Calgary, Canada to see my daughter, SonIL and grandbabies

The planing is half the fun and a wonderful appetizer to look ahead at what's to come.

Have a great time mate and IF we finally get a biggish win on our Vital Villa Lottery I might well start planing as well, and even if the kids are now adults it still wouldn't stop us from having a great time!

Last edited: