Team vs WBA | Vital Football

Team vs WBA

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Thought we were very good last night and showed character coming back from 1-0.

Says that the confidence is high after being unbeaten in five.

Both Giannoulis and Batth have had scans on their hamstring injuries. Giannoulis is 50/50 for the game. Batth is not going to make it. Hanley out

DW goes on about how good Sorensen's character is.

DW confirms that he played a strong team because he wanted to face Liverpool.

Says WBA are going to be really tough and score for fun. Says that they are good from wide positions and we have been working on stopping that.

Says that Fassnacht has not been in the right place, but he is now getting back to the right place and it is showing.

on Nunez:

'To be totally honest, I think the Hull game was the least good game in recent weeks. But how he reacted yesterday off the bench was great and to play like he has done. Every player can a game like he did against Hull, it’s all about how you respond.'

No Hanley, Warner, Batth so it is going to be either McLean, Sorensen or Gibson - dear me.

Gunn

Stacey
Duffy
Gibson
Mccallum

McLean
Nunez

Rowe
Sara
Sainz

Sargent

Something like that

FC Bears - You say no Warner....Has he been loaned out? Injured?
He was unwell on Wednesday and hadn't trained when DW spoke so I doubt he'll be thrown in, and also, DW I think would rather player an older player over a youngster. He has McLean and Sorensen as backup Central defenders until Hanley and Batth are back.

I think Warner will be loaned out at the end of the window,

He was unwell on Wednesday and hadn't trained when DW spoke so I doubt he'll be thrown in, and also, DW I think would rather player an older player over a youngster. He has McLean and Sorensen as backup Central defenders until Hanley and Batth are back.

I think Warner will be loaned out at the end of the window,

Wagners team for WBA game.

Jones.
Mainwearing. Wilson. Sponge. Godfrey.
Mr Yateman,. Rev Farthing. Mr Hodges.
Cheeseman. Frazer. Mr Bluett.

Subs.
Pike.
Walker.
Edith Parish.
Janet King.

New signing. Elizabeth Mainwearing.

Last edited:
The Line-up

Gunn
Stacey
Duffy
Gibson
Giannoulis
Sara
McLean
Rowe
Sainz
Barnes
Sargent

Subs

Long
Fisher
McCallum
Gibbs
Fassnacht
Sorensen
Hernandez
Nunez
Idah

Through ball from McLean to Sargent who hits it at the keeper but it goes through him. 1 -0 Norwich.

Last edited: