Team vs Sheffield Wednesday | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs Sheffield Wednesday

I hate....hate this shit sitting back that DW employs

Why...why after smashing them in first half did he put Gibbs on for Sargent and just sit back?

Then they score and we continue to sit back....why?

Then when they score he responds with a central defender for a winger and going 5-4-1....it's such a losing attitude and defeatists.

What's the point in Aboh, Welch, SvH on the bench never getting put on.

I'm so pissed off with that crap tonight

We have a few good players that you could use to build a decent team on but the deadwood of Barnes, Gibson, Duffy, Barth, McLean, Hanley and others but especially these guys are so bad.

Wagner is just an utter clown. His game managment is awful.

Why does Barnes play so many 90 minutes? I get taking Sargent off to protect him but why leave Barnes on? How shit is SVH if he doesn't get a sniff even when we need a goal?

We have a few good players that you could use to build a decent team on but the deadwood of Barnes, Gibson, Duffy, Barth, McLean, Hanley and others but especially these guys are so bad.

Why does Barnes play so many 90 minutes? I get taking Sargent off to protect him but why leave Barnes on? How shit is SVH if he doesn't get a sniff even when we need a goal?
Totally agree

Could see this coming ages ago yet DW does nothing but let it happen
Yep. We are weak and Wednesday were going in hard and pushing and pushing. It was obviously they were going to score as we sat further and further back. Two corners conceded from and DW is just so bad at responding to situations.

Sargent off at HT for Gibbs? Put SvH on and keep that pressure on if Sargent has to go off. And then Fassnacht is just a non entity. Throwing on a central defender once they make 2-2 is fucking ridiculous.

Look he has got us into the playoffs but the guy is not good enough.

Gibbs looks injured now and some saying sarge went off with a knock

Exactly. Barnes the older player in the squad gets 90 minutes nearly all the time. SvH must be so crap

So deflated. We were smashing them and then totally different Norwich came out.

God DW is such a twat. I could see the guy telling players to slow it down whenever we started going forward. It's like he hates attacking football.

Like others say Barnes doesn't score and is there to support the front man but DW who has Aboh and SvH on the bench throws on Gibbs to replace Sargent then throws on Fassnacht for Gibbs.... ridiculous.

Sorry no idea why I said HT Sargent went off...I think my annoyance has got the most of me