team vs Plymouth | Vital Football

team vs Plymouth

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Barnes out until end of November/early December.

DW not happy with this situation but said we have Gibbs, Nunez, Sara and now Forshaw who can all play upfront if needs be.

Oh, dear me. One of those is injured, the other is only seen able to play 1 minute.

'Am I concerned? No. We have Adam, Ui-Jo, Liam (Gibbs) can play up front, Nacho can as well, Gabby can be move forward. Forshaw is ready to go now and can cover.'

Oh, and you know we are down to two forwards well DW says he isn't going to put any pressure on Hwang at this stage as he is still getting up to speed and still doesn't know his teammates names.

On Sainz:

'This was another step on his pre-season. He will play another 45 minutes tonight. I have him in my head for him to get minutes against Fulham. We want to give him until after the October international break as his pre-season with minutes with the U21s and the first team. After that, he will be in full contention after the October break.'

Sorensen still has a lot to catch up with -- a lot of things. He still isn't pain free at the moment and we need to be very careful with him.

Wagner predicts he will need a few more weeks to get back up to full speed.

DW still throwing out the old 'Idah is a real talent but will not be putting pressure on him'

Life of a footballer no pressure on you.

You watch Idah will go get injured tomorrow and it will end up Hwang and Gibbs upfront.

DW went on about Forshaw a bit which makes me think he will start tomorrow.

I'd go:

Gunn

Stacey
Duffy
Batth
McCallum

McLean
Sara

Placheta
Fassnacht
Rowe

Idah

We will lose 1-0 tomorrow i think, goal drought coming for us with the two shitters we have available. DW talking utter crap saying gibbs nunez can play up top, gibbs is shit in his own mid position let alone up top, farscical

We will lose 1-0 tomorrow i think, goal drought coming for us with the two shitters we have available. DW talking utter crap saying gibbs nunez can play up top, gibbs is shit in his own mid position let alone up top, farscical
Yeah, the fact DW says the performances have been good from us is a worry as I think we have looked slow, drab, lacking ideas and struggling to be creative.

It will be another Rotherham type result tomorrow. needs to drop Gibbs tomorrow, as well as Giannoulis. Sargent and Barnes had built up a good partnership and that filtered down to the other players.

Yep it will be another rotherham, tight away loss or draw if v lucky, dont want to even watch it now were stuck with no idah up top for a v v v long time now

Gunn

Stacey
Duffy
Gibson
Giannoulis

Fassnacht
McLean
Sara
Rowe

Hwang
Idah

All our forwards are playing

Subs

Batth
McCallum
Forshaw
Placheta
Fisher
Gibbs
Springett
Onel
Long

What not have u21 forward on the bench?

We may as well give Danny Batth a go in place of Gibson (who has run out of chances). We are really not great are we?