Team vs Coventry | Vital Football

Team vs Coventry

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Batth and Rowe will be out for the game but both scheduled to return to training next week.

Sargent and Duffy both fit and are in contention for the match.

DW says that Idah is still a Norwich player and nothing has been done.

DW says that Placheta is leaving, but nothing done.

Says that they didn't want a repeat of the summer window when it got crazy, but here we are again.

Says that BK is working hard on transfers and covering all corners incase he needs to move quickly.

DW thinks that it is a statement of commitment and where the club is that both Sara and Rowe are happy to stay and not move in the window.

Lots of praise for Mark Robins

Without Rowe we are short on the wings.

I would go

Gunn

Stacey
Duffy
Hanley
McCallum

Nunez
McLean

Giannoulis
Sara
Sainz

Sargent

Subs:

Long - Fisher - Gibson - Onel - Barnes - Gibbs - Fassnacht - Sorensen - Aboh

Mx it up Giannoulis is a better winger than a defender plus he will give that cover for McCallum - they could swap during the game.

knowing dw he will probably have two GK on the bench rather than put a youngster there. We are short in terms of numbers in my eyes - Rowe, Batth and we won't involved SvH on Friday - they will need to give him like a month to get ready, or he will arrive with an injury - leave us with 21 squad players (two GK)

Says that BK is working hard on transfers and covering all corners in case he needs to move quickly.

Looks like he is covering about as many corners as you would get in the circle he is going around in.

Says that BK is working hard on transfers and covering all corners in case he needs to move quickly.

Looks like he is covering about as many corners as you would get in the circle he is going around in.
Seems to me like the circles he moves in are full of squares.

I do feel that DW might have given Coventry an extra boost to beat us tomorrow with his comments about them.

DW said that Coventry 'Coventry is not the most sexiest of clubs, or even a big team in this league, but they have done some good business.'

Robins replied:

'Well, each to their own. I have heard what he said and, more importantly, the players and the supporters have heard what he’s said. So, let's bring it on!'

Usually when a manager says things like this it normally gets the opposition right up for it.

I do feel that DW might have given Coventry an extra boost to beat us tomorrow with his comments about them.

DW said that Coventry 'Coventry is not the most sexiest of clubs, or even a big team in this league, but they have done some good business.'

Robins replied:

'Well, each to their own. I have heard what he said and, more importantly, the players and the supporters have heard what he’s said. So, let's bring it on!'

Usually when a manager says things like this it normally gets the opposition right up for it.

Plenty of yellow cards then..........

Useless Wagner needs to be careful what he utters as in terms of sexy football as
his version is platonic.

Last edited: