Team vs Blackburn | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Blackburn

May be he is trying to work out whether Sorensen is worth keeping?
He should know that already and I wonder if it is more BK who will decide that or is it a 50/50 decision.

Maybe it is more that he knows Batth won't be around so not bothering playing.

So Hanley got another injury during the game. Am I the only one who thinks this is the start of the end for Hanley here - the guy is getting injuries nearly every time he plays and my god he looked rusty yesterday and like he couldn't move. For me I think this needs to be his last season as a guaranteed starter for us - with Hills, Warner and Tompkinson all looking good and then Duffy around I'd like to the youngsters given a go and a new left footed central defender signed.

Anyway DW says that Nunez got a knock in training and then another in the game and he should be okay, but we will see over the next few days - I never really trust what DW says as he has said players are okay and then are okay for weeks. Hanley he says asked to come off during the game as he felt an injury in his shin. Said the pain was too much to play on, but again should be okay.

So Hanley got another injury during the game. Am I the only one who thinks this is the start of the end for Hanley here - the guy is getting injuries nearly every time he plays and my god he looked rusty yesterday and like he couldn't move. For me I think this needs to be his last season as a guaranteed starter for us - with Hills, Warner and Tompkinson all looking good and then Duffy around I'd like to the youngsters given a go and a new left footed central defender signed.

Anyway DW says that Nunez got a knock in training and then another in the game and he should be okay, but we will see over the next few days - I never really trust what DW says as he has said players are okay and then are okay for weeks. Hanley he says asked to come off during the game as he felt an injury in his shin. Said the pain was too much to play on, but again should be okay.

Agree about Hanley.
Problem is that Wagner needs to find another 35 year old CB to replace him
as he does not agree with Crappers's youth policy.

Why can't we win away from home? I just saw a stat -

On Home form this season we are 6th with 35 points
On Away form this season we are 18th with 17 points

Why can't we win away from home? I just saw a stat -

On Home form this season we are 6th with 35 points
On Away form this season we are 18th with 17 points
Mainly down to Wagners policy of trying to hold onto a lead and failing every time.
I have only been to one away but that is what happened at flat pack.

Mainly down to Wagners policy of trying to hold onto a lead and failing every time.
I have only been to one away but that is what happened at flat pack.
he loves to sit back no matter how often he has seen it not work. We have moments of quality where it is evident as a quick passing attacking side, we are decent, but he seems to get the message over to stop that and sit back and boot it.

I could see their goal coming and it was going to come from a set piece, but not our manager.

The v
he loves to sit back no matter how often he has seen it not work. We have moments of quality where it is evident as a quick passing attacking side, we are decent, but he seems to get the message over to stop that and sit back and boot it.

I could see their goal coming and it was going to come from a set piece, but not our manager.
The vast majority of our opposition goals are our own goals by our Wagner who plays to the opposition
strengths. He just proves time and time again that he is unaware of his tactic dangers. He has been very fortunate of late that the opposition have not capitalised and when they do, we have seen what happens. Our supporters should not be fooled by the stats which makes it look that he is better than he is. Keeping him for next season will be a very big mistake by Knapper.

The v

The vast majority of our opposition goals are our own goals by our Wagner who plays to the opposition
strengths. He just proves time and time again that he is unaware of his tactic dangers. He has been very fortunate of late that the opposition have not capitalised and when they do, we have seen what happens. Our supporters should not be fooled by the stats which makes it look that he is better than he is. Keeping him for next season will be a very big mistake by Knapper.
Totally agree with all of this