Other Clubs’ News and Gossip | Page 46 | Vital Football

Other Clubs’ News and Gossip

It’s immensely frustrating when people waste their talents. We all have only one shot at life in this world and to allow yourself to squander such an opportunity….does my head in. :shake:
funnily enough I believe him when he says not knowingly to have taken any banned substance - what these investigators cannot tell you or prove is how the substances got into your body.

I agree with both of you, just that someone who may not be the brightest button in the bag may have been told take this its ok, I don't know, but all sports people know that you will get tested, so taking stuff knowingly, you should hold your hands up and do the time.

Forest cop for a four point deduction for PSR failures.

Nottingham Forest have been hit with a four-point deduction after being found to have breached the Premier League’s financial rules.

Forest will be plunged into the relegation zone following the punishment, with the club’s owner Evangelos Marinakis understood to be furious with the league and its chief executive Richard Masters.

The deduction drags Forest into the bottom three, pushing last Saturday’s opponents Luton Town up into 17th place, after an independent commission delivered their verdict.

Forest cop for a four point deduction for PSR failures.

Nottingham Forest have been hit with a four-point deduction after being found to have breached the Premier League’s financial rules.

Forest will be plunged into the relegation zone following the punishment, with the club’s owner Evangelos Marinakis understood to be furious with the league and its chief executive Richard Masters.

The deduction drags Forest into the bottom three, pushing last Saturday’s opponents Luton Town up into 17th place, after an independent commission delivered their verdict.

A very light punishment, if they appeal double it.

It is still unfair given the mitigation, especially when other clubs have similarly broken the rules and just received a fine as punishment.
Fines, transfer bans, whatever don't get the attention of Club owners like point deductions. Both Everton and Forest pleaded guilty, so zero sympathy from me.