Only in America... | Page 71 | Vital Football

Only in America...

More information on one of the key witnesses testimony for the prosecution in the Hunter Biden "selling influence" case

That's it then, the Big Guy is in the clear because one dodgy business associate says so (well, has no knowledge). Case closed, nothing to see here :clown:

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Last edited:

There are none so blind as those that will not see........or even look in the first place.
Not sure Hannity is the place to go for news. Publicly blamed "Antifa" for the Capitol building assault while privately texting Trump to stop the attacks. Also promoted the stolen election drivel on Fox while privately admitting there was zero evidence for it...

That's it then, the Big Guy is in the clear because one dodgy business associate says so (well, has no knowledge). Case closed, nothing to see here :clown:

You do know this guy was the big witness for the Republican party in their investigation? I mean their smoking gun?

"WASHINGTON - Testimony from Hunter Biden's business associate, Devon Archer, before the House Oversight Committee this week undercut claims by Republican lawmakers that his appearance would implicate President Joe Biden in Hunter’s business dealings."

Not sure Hannity is the place to go for news. Publicly blamed "Antifa" for the Capitol building assault while privately texting Trump to stop the attacks. Also promoted the stolen election drivel on Fox while privately admitting there was zero evidence for it...

You do know this guy was the big witness for the Republican party in their investigation? I mean their smoking gun?

"WASHINGTON - Testimony from Hunter Biden's business associate, Devon Archer, before the House Oversight Committee this week undercut claims by Republican lawmakers that his appearance would implicate President Joe Biden in Hunter’s business dealings."
Nah, the lap top is the smoking gun. You know, the one they got 50 intelligence analysts to pass off as Russian interference whilst the election passed, before finally having to accept it and the contents were real because they couldn't make it go away. The lap top that the head of the FBI didn't know what his agency had done with when called before committee.

The lap top with contents that are so bad and damning that the senior DOJ whistle blower, of many years service felt had to come out and risk his career such was his outrage at the continuing cover up and procrastination into the Hunter Biden offending and cover up into the extended Biden family.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) depending on your view point, the random computer guy who had the misfortune of the crack head dropping it off for him to repair, had the living beejezus scared out of him by it's contents and ensured that he made copies so it couldn't simply go away, and shared them with not just the FBI, but others to secure some insurance if the FBI didn't act in good faith (they didn't). Not that it prevented the hate mob from threatening his life and ruining his business; having done the right thing and acted in good faith by contacting the FBI and handing it over as any good citizen would do.

No the lap top is the smoking gun and if the FBI did their job and joined up the dots to the 'Big Guy' I reckon we would quickly and easily find the bullets from it. Or perhaps not if they conveniently can't even detect who dropped a bag of 'coke' in fortress Whitehouse. But then again, for some strange reason they don't want to do that and hence the DOJ were dragged belatedly to make the most outrageous and unprecedented plea deal in US history with Hunter to try and make it all go away. And we all know how the plea deal played out when the judge had finished choking on the cornflakes whilst reading the details over breakfast.

Look at the lap top, investigate and act on it and Archer becomes irrelevant. Corruption and collusion at the highest levels and makes Watergate look like running a red light. Quite why there is such reluctance is anybody's guess, but personally I think there is an element of the US cannot afford to have the national bomb shell and fall out from the current US President having been in the back pocket of a Chinese state energy company (amongst other things) whilst VP, and all that entails. I would say that, rather than any notion of 'batting' for team Biden lies at the heart of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they are holding their noses, shutting their eyes and cursing the Bidens to Hell as they desperately try to retain some semblance of US integrity and credibility at home and abroad.

Last edited:
Nah, the lap top is the smoking gun. You know, the one they got 50 intelligence analysts to pass off as Russian interference whilst the election passed, before finally having to accept it and the contents were real because they couldn't make it go away. The lap top that the head of the FBI didn't know what his agency had done with when called before committee.

The lap top with contents that are so bad and damning that the senior DOJ whistle blower, of many years service felt had to come out and risk his career such was his outrage at the continuing cover up and procrastination into the Hunter Biden offending and cover up into the extended Biden family.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) depending on your view point, the random computer guy who had the misfortune of the crack head dropping it off for him to repair, had the living beejezus scared out of him by it's contents and ensured that he made copies so it couldn't simply go away, and shared them with not just the FBI, but others to secure some insurance if the FBI didn't act in good faith (they didn't). Not that it prevented the hate mob from threatening his life and ruining his business; having done the right thing and acted in good faith by contacting the FBI and handing it over as any good citizen would do.

No the lap top is the smoking gun and if the FBI did their job and joined up the dots to the 'Big Guy' I reckon we would quickly and easily find the bullets from it. Or perhaps not if they conveniently can't even detect who dropped a bag of 'coke' in fortress Whitehouse. But then again, for some strange reason they don't want to do that and hence the DOJ were dragged belatedly to make the most outrageous and unprecedented plea deal in US history with Hunter to try and make it all go away. And we all know how the plea deal played out when the judge had finished choking on the cornflakes whilst reading the details over breakfast.

Look at the lap top, investigate and act on it and Archer becomes irrelevant. Corruption and collusion at the highest levels and makes Watergate look like running a red light. Quite why there is such reluctance is anybody's guess, but personally I think there is an element of the US cannot afford to have the national bomb shell and fall out from the current US President having been in the back pocket of a Chinese state energy company (amongst other things) whilst VP, and all that entails. I would say that, rather than any notion of 'batting' for team Biden lies at the heart of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they are holding their noses, shutting their eyes and cursing the Bidens to Hell as they desperately try to retain some semblance of US integrity and credibility at home and abroad.

Jees... climb out that rabbit hole. You're presuming its a huge massive conspiracy - because the incredibly profitable right wing media have been playing with this story for 3 years - if it wasn't Hunters lap top it would be something else.

You still dont realise how fox news works by now?

Jees... climb out that rabbit hole. You're presuming its a huge massive conspiracy - because the incredibly profitable right wing media have been playing with this story for 3 years - if it wasn't Hunters lap top it would be something else.

Just let him get on with it. There really is no point engaging with the nutter

That's funny seeing as how that hotbed of right wing conspiracy theories the Washington Post even accepted it's veracity.....very quietly, very belatedly.

I think you'll find the right wing media have been playing the story facts as long as the left wing media have been trying to bury it. Takes two to tango on this one.

Last edited:
No-one has actually seen the contents of the laptops hard drive, only copies of it
Two things, so true copies of the original source don't count then (do some research into what law enforcement and tech bods do to make a legally admissible mirror copy), and where do you think the DOJ got their evidence to indict Hunter with then.

I guess somebody must have seen the material or a legally admissible version of it after all.

Just let him get on with it. There really is no point engaging with the nutter
Oh you're so bwave, shouting insults from the side-lines as per :wave:

Shouldn't you be concentrating on important issues like over turning Brexit or getting farting cows banned rather than being distracted by such minor discourse on here.

Oh you're so bwave, shouting insults from the side-lines as per :wave:

Shouldn't you be concentrating on important issues like over turning Brexit or getting farting cows banned rather than being distracted by such minor discourse on here.

Attachments

• 8a9e376f8c9055229a23848fd10d16c4dcff64ecb0f3c9d9eaedc6ab4d5515e2_1.jpg
    8a9e376f8c9055229a23848fd10d16c4dcff64ecb0f3c9d9eaedc6ab4d5515e2_1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
That's funny seeing as how that hotbed of right wing conspiracy theories the Washington Post even accepted it's veracity.....very quietly, very belatedly.

I think you'll find the right wing media have been playing the story facts as long as the left wing media have been trying to bury it. Takes two to tango on this one.

That is not the point. The veracity or otherwise of the Hunter Biden laptop a) is equivalent to a tiny fraction of the things Trump has done (or failed to do) over the preceding 7 years b) doesn't mitigate any of it.

It's simply a right wing distraction from their cult leaders entitrely self inflicted treason.

That is not the point. The veracity or otherwise of the Hunter Biden laptop a) is equivalent to a tiny fraction of the things Trump has done (or failed to do) over the preceding 7 years b) doesn't mitigate any of it.

It's simply a right wing distraction from their cult leaders entitrely self inflicted treason.
No, Trump isn't the point here. He has done whatever he has done and will or will not pay accordingly following due process. Every stone at every opportunity has been turned over to pursue his alleged wrong doings and that's fine.

The point here is that there is a body of real intelligence/evidence that is highly suggestive that members of the Biden family including 'the big guy' received millions of dollars effectively from the Chinese government (amongst other things). Now call me a nosey parker but if I was in the US intelligence/security services finding out exactly who the big guy is would be pretty much top of my job list, especially as it would appear all roads lead to the current President of the USA being compromised by a powerful and unfriendly rival. The fact that there is total crickets on the big guy and no stones are being turned over is not fine.

Then again, privately they probably already have joined the dots and (as previously mentioned) will have their reasons for not going there publicly.

Trump and Biden are separate individuals and it's simply not acceptable for liberals or conservatives to trade one off against the other. If there is a suggestion that either have done wrong then they should both be investigated equally.

My opinion of course, but I sure reckon they don't want Trump back through the door but equally can't wait to see the back of the loathsome Bidens.

Two things, so true copies of the original source don't count then (do some research into what law enforcement and tech bods do to make a legally admissible mirror copy), and where do you think the DOJ got their evidence to indict Hunter with then.

I guess somebody must have seen the material or a legally admissible version of it after all.

I can't believe I'm saying anything as I broadly agree with Impede (I'd be better off finding a stream of sky news Australia and arguing with it in my front room, it would probably be a less one sided conversation and any counter points I make would be taken on at about the same level). However I've had a little break from it and....

Didn't Hunter get charged on a couple of tax points and owning a gun for 11 days in 2018 having been a drug user (effectively, lying on a form to get a gun?) It has been a bit confusing seeing the pearl clutching from certain republicans who are fully paid up members of the gun lobby on the latter but I digress. I don't see the relevance to the laptop - the tax investigation goes back years and years?

I still don't really get the laptop story, from the start it just seems to have been shouting about things without much context or detail. I tried to look into the laptop and there were drugs, prostitutes and morally dubious things but I've not seen a shred of evidence even for all the bluster that Joe Biden was actually in on any of the schemes. At worst, it's been that Hunter insinuated he had links to his dad and he almost certainly got jobs like the Burisma one because of his name (I mean, he got on to the board of Amtrak under Bush so it's not the first time) and potential influence. But people constantly say there's evidence of profitable schemes involving the current president but then there isn't and they just rant about conspiracies and mainstream media and all sorts. I don't think it's great that he used his family/influence to get jobs and make money, and there are conflicts of interest, and I don't like it, but also let's face it he isn't the first person to get jobs because of family ties.

Even before it was dodgy dealings as the top 'charge' it was implied Biden pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin, a top prosecutor in Ukraine, for Hunter's/Burisma's benefit. But there's literally a letter signed by Republican senators (Bipartisan policy) to sort out the prosecutor's office (story was here: https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110331/documents/HMKP-116-JU00-20191211-SD1330.pdf). The EU, IMF, World Bank etc all wanted Shokin to be fired because he wasn't interested in going after corruption. But there's just enough in it for Fox News to sling stuff at the wall and hope stuff sticks. Pretty sure everything around Shokin has been debunked three years ago but above Hannity and co present the timeline like it's forensically gathered new evidence, not rehashing talking points from 2020 and not presenting the counters that are easy to understand from 5 mins googling.

The China thing seems similar - the GOP investigation claims to be only interested in money that went to those in office not private citizens but then publicised a payment when 1) Joe Biden wasn't in office 2) the payment isn't tied to anyone who was in office. But they know people will make the link so make a splash about it anyway.

And I don't really like Biden at all, and Hunter is certainly a morally dubious and shady character. It's just frustrating all this wink wink nudge nudge stuff, look how important this all is when it's bluster, and the stuff that gets posted on here is debunked bluster!

I think it's pretty classic in that the right have become obsessed with it but have been very happy to look the other way on 2 indictments involving 71 crimes and other ongoing investigations into the previous president. It is relevant because part of this Hunter story has been to create some sort of equivalence but with about 1 trillionth of the evidence. Can you imagine the scandal if the president's children or children-in-law were paid money by a foreign country and had a role in the US gov rather than not being in office? Oh wait, they were and they did... the last presidency. I think it tells you everything you need to about the hypocrisy of those playing up that story that that's the case.

I can't believe I'm saying anything as I broadly agree with Impede (I'd be better off finding a stream of sky news Australia and arguing with it in my front room, it would probably be a less one sided conversation and any counter points I make would be taken on at about the same level). However I've had a little break from it and....

Didn't Hunter get charged on a couple of tax points and owning a gun for 11 days in 2018 having been a drug user (effectively, lying on a form to get a gun?) It has been a bit confusing seeing the pearl clutching from certain republicans who are fully paid up members of the gun lobby on the latter but I digress. I don't see the relevance to the laptop - the tax investigation goes back years and years?

I still don't really get the laptop story, from the start it just seems to have been shouting about things without much context or detail. I tried to look into the laptop and there were drugs, prostitutes and morally dubious things but I've not seen a shred of evidence even for all the bluster that Joe Biden was actually in on any of the schemes. At worst, it's been that Hunter insinuated he had links to his dad and he almost certainly got jobs like the Burisma one because of his name (I mean, he got on to the board of Amtrak under Bush so it's not the first time) and potential influence. But people constantly say there's evidence of profitable schemes involving the current president but then there isn't and they just rant about conspiracies and mainstream media and all sorts. I don't think it's great that he used his family/influence to get jobs and make money, and there are conflicts of interest, and I don't like it, but also let's face it he isn't the first person to get jobs because of family ties.

Even before it was dodgy dealings as the top 'charge' it was implied Biden pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin, a top prosecutor in Ukraine, for Hunter's/Burisma's benefit. But there's literally a letter signed by Republican senators (Bipartisan policy) to sort out the prosecutor's office (story was here: https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110331/documents/HMKP-116-JU00-20191211-SD1330.pdf). The EU, IMF, World Bank etc all wanted Shokin to be fired because he wasn't interested in going after corruption. But there's just enough in it for Fox News to sling stuff at the wall and hope stuff sticks. Pretty sure everything around Shokin has been debunked three years ago but above Hannity and co present the timeline like it's forensically gathered new evidence, not rehashing talking points from 2020 and not presenting the counters that are easy to understand from 5 mins googling.

The China thing seems similar - the GOP investigation claims to be only interested in money that went to those in office not private citizens but then publicised a payment when 1) Joe Biden wasn't in office 2) the payment isn't tied to anyone who was in office. But they know people will make the link so make a splash about it anyway.

And I don't really like Biden at all, and Hunter is certainly a morally dubious and shady character. It's just frustrating all this wink wink nudge nudge stuff, look how important this all is when it's bluster, and the stuff that gets posted on here is debunked bluster!

I think it's pretty classic in that the right have become obsessed with it but have been very happy to look the other way on 2 indictments involving 71 crimes and other ongoing investigations into the previous president. It is relevant because part of this Hunter story has been to create some sort of equivalence but with about 1 trillionth of the evidence. Can you imagine the scandal if the president's children or children-in-law were paid money by a foreign country and had a role in the US gov rather than not being in office? Oh wait, they were and they did... the last presidency. I think it tells you everything you need to about the hypocrisy of those playing up that story that that's the case.
Welcome back Rasenimp. You have your take, I have mine. You still haven't explained why the intelligence services lied about 1) the reality of the lap top and went to great lengths including 50 former operatives to spread a proven false lie about it being Russian electoral interference. 2) Why the FBI didn't know where the lap top (they had) was. 3) Why the senior DOJ staff member felt compelled to whistle blow on the attempt to bury the investigation. 4) Why Hunter was offered the biggest and unprecedented sweetheart deal (including immunity from prosecution for any and all past demeanours that reared their head WTF??????) in the history of US justice. Until those facts are satisfactorily and fully explained there is a lot to debunk.

And for good measure don't you want to know who the Big Guy is that was taking a huge cut of Hunter's 'wages'. Doesn't that even vaguely interest you or think that is highly relevant to every citizen of the USA if it is indeed dear Dad. The paper trail is on the lap top, it really ought not be hard to ID the big guy and would be 'conspiracy' ending if it wasn't him and they came out and said who it 'really' was. Why haven't they done that.

You may claim the right are using it as a conspiracy just as the right can reasonably point out to all of the aforementioned factual obfuscation and established co-ordinated lying as a cover up - but we keep coming back to who was the big guy; oops there he is again.

Identify him as somebody other than Creepy Joe and I'll shut the f. up and eat a shed load of humble pie. I suspect I will be waiting for lunch quite some time though.

Last edited:
Welcome back Rasenimp. You have your take, I have mine. You still haven't explained why the intelligence services lied about 1) the reality of the lap top and went to great lengths including 50 former operatives to spread a proven false lie about it being Russian electoral interference. 2) Why the FBI didn't know where the lap top (they had) was. 3) Why the senior DOJ staff member felt compelled to whistle blow on the attempt to bury the investigation. 4) Why Hunter was offered the biggest and unprecedented sweetheart deal (including immunity from prosecution for any and all past demeanours that reared their head WTF??????) in the history of US justice. Until those facts are satisfactorily and fully explained there is a lot to debunk.

And for good measure don't you want to know who the Big Guy is that was taking a huge cut of Hunter's 'wages'. Doesn't that even vaguely interest you or think that is highly relevant to every citizen of the USA if it is indeed dear Dad. The paper trail is on the lap top, it really ought not be hard to ID the big guy and would be 'conspiracy' ending if it wasn't him and they came out and said who it 'really' was. Why haven't they done that.

You may claim the right are using it as a conspiracy just as the right can reasonably point out to all of the aforementioned factual obfuscation and established co-ordinated lying as a cover up - but we keep coming back to who was the big guy; oops there he is again.

Identify him as somebody other than Creepy Joe and I'll shut the f. up and eat a shed load of humble pie. I suspect I will be waiting for lunch quite some time though.
It's just all smoke no fire though isnt it. That's why you're still posting Hannity talking about stuff that was debunked in 2020 - instead of finding the fire, republicans just go back to the smoke from the first place.

You can be like what about this what about this what about this all you like but none of it is evidence of Biden wrongdoing. Plenty of actors hostile to the Bidens (see Giuliani) have supposedly had access to the laptop and just talked about... more smoke. Bigged it up as massive then found... nothing interesting. Very tedious but easy hits/ratings for fox news and co and plenty of people desperate to lap it up.

They haven't found the fire from the laptop because there doesn't appear to be a fire. I don't know why that's so hard to comprehend, rather than just repeating what Hannity, previously Carlson and their ilk rattle on about. If you had the fire you aren't sending videos about Shokin as if it's groundhog day and no one can use Google.

It's just all smoke no fire though isnt it. That's why you're still posting Hannity talking about stuff that was debunked in 2020 - instead of finding the fire, republicans just go back to the smoke from the first place.

You can be like what about this what about this what about this all you like but none of it is evidence of Biden wrongdoing. Plenty of actors hostile to the Bidens (see Giuliani) have supposedly had access to the laptop and just talked about... more smoke. Bigged it up as massive then found... nothing interesting. Very tedious but easy hits/ratings for fox news and co and plenty of people desperate to lap it up.

They haven't found the fire from the laptop because there doesn't appear to be a fire. I don't know why that's so hard to comprehend, rather than just repeating what Hannity, previously Carlson and their ilk rattle on about. If you had the fire you aren't sending videos about Shokin as if it's groundhog day and no one can use Google.
Why don't they name the big guy and put the fire out. Repeat ad nauseum.