Major Change Of Ownership | Page 3 | Vital Football

Major Change Of Ownership

:LOL:
I cannot see MA investing significant sums without having a big say on what is to be done.

I just read the DW interview in the Telegraph, and it makes me dislike Delia more and more. The fact she called him after another crap performance and loss and meaning it was our was start since relegation to league 1 - the fans wanted him out, and she called him and said :

'Delia does not call me that often, it was actually the first time. It was one of the moments which gave me a super boost. Delia told me that she totally believed in me and to just keep going. She did it at exactly the right moment for me - when I needed a boost and support from the owner who makes all the decisions. This was something that really helped me, and I’m happy for her that it’s paid off for her, too.'
There is nothing about happiness for the fans, but nope it is happiness for the drunken millionaire.

He then goes on about how the fans were against everyone - the board, him, the players, Webber, but he is pleased for them all that we are here and winning the playoffs would be the cherry on the cake for them ---- not us, the fans.

The journalist then says that the club are having the end-of-season psychology meeting followed by a session for the squad’s wide players...including Rowe and Sainz, as the others are not fit :-).

He tells the reporter that Norwich are the underdog of the four playoff teams.

In the picture, you can see part of the team board. He has Batth and Duffy as the right-central defenders and Hanley and Gibson as left-footed Central defenders. He also has pictures of the current players out on loan. In case he forgets, I guess.