Israel/Palestine | Page 3 | Vital Football

Israel/Palestine

Oh it's out there in the same medium that you collect your anti Israel bumph!. Google is your friend. I've no idea how to post it on here.
There free of charge!
I provide evidence. If you assert something, why the hell should I do the googling for you? Oh, and verified only, please?

I provide evidence. If you assert something, why the hell should I do the googling for you? Oh, and verified only, please?
Was yours verified?. Anyway as I posted I've no idea how to. Have Google you must have a fair bit of time on your hands looking for vegan hamas cyclists on the net!

Was yours verified?. Anyway as I posted I've no idea how to. Have Google you must have a fair bit of time on your hands looking for vegan hamas cyclists on the net!
It has been yes, and no I do not, they pop up on my twitter feed or my various news sources

I don't watch the heavily politicised freak show crap that is Eurovision but there's no denying it acts as a barometer of public and political opinion.

Interesting then that despite all the usual suspects carrying out a concerted and high profile campaign of antisemitism and hatred against the 20 year old female Israeli entrant who needed round the clock protection; (the haters so stunning and brave) there was a clear disconnect between the politicised selected jury scores (one member from Norway has already openly admitted that they refused to vote for Israel on political grounds which is against the rules) and the vast swathes of the public vote.

Israel garnered huge public support, coming second there (and fifth overall for the votes combined), in spite of the aforementioned hate campaign. All of which just goes to show that in spite of the shrieking publicity/media hype attached to the pro Palestine agenda being pushed by the gob shite minority, the huge silent majority have well and truly shown where their support and sympathy is.

Well done Israel and especially to the young lady bravely representing them, for rising above all the coordinated hate and intimidation, which reportedly included the audience weirdos booing her throughout her live performance.

Once again, the huge disconnect between what people really think as opposed to the media driven message relentlessly rammed down our throats could not be more starkly laid out. Which kind of restores my faith in human nature and common sense a little. No wonder then, the desperate attempt to get Israel banned from the competition; the progressive zealots knew exactly what a PR boost was about to be handed to Israel and how their own over stated hype and lies about Palestinian support were about to be laid bare. Bottom line, if Israel performed they had no way of controlling or suppressing the truth, and so it transpired.

I say to the Jewish community, the UK and people of Europe have spoken, take comfort as you have our support, no matter what the media, extremists and freaks would falsely try and have us otherwise believe. I say to the politicians, you can confidently carry on supporting Israel, stay strong - the people have their back.

Last edited:
I don't watch the heavily politicised freak show crap that is Eurovision but there's no denying it acts as a barometer of public and political opinion.

Interesting then that despite all the usual suspects carrying out a concerted and high profile campaign of antisemitism and hatred against the 20 year old female Israeli entrant who needed round the clock protection; (the haters so stunning and brave) there was a clear disconnect between the politicised selected jury scores (one member from Norway has already openly admitted that they refused to vote for Israel on political grounds which is against the rules) and the vast swathes of the public vote.

Israel garnered huge public support, coming second there (and fifth overall for the votes combined), in spite of the aforementioned hate campaign. All of which just goes to show that in spite of the shrieking publicity/media hype attached to the pro Palestine agenda being pushed by the gob shite minority, the huge silent majority have well and truly shown where their support and sympathy is.

Well done Israel and especially to the young lady bravely representing them, for rising above all the coordinated hate and intimidation, which reportedly included the audience weirdos booing her throughout her live performance.

Once again, the huge disconnect between what people really think as opposed to the media driven message relentlessly rammed down our throats could not be more starkly laid out. Which kind of restores my faith in human nature and common sense a little. No wonder then, the desperate attempt to get Israel banned from the competition; the progressive zealots knew exactly what a PR boost was about to be handed to Israel and how their own over stated hype and lies about Palestinian support were about to be laid bare. Bottom line, if Israel performed they had no way of controlling or suppressing the truth, and so it transpired.

I say to the Jewish community, the UK and people of Europe have spoken, take comfort as you have our support, no matter what the media, extremists and freaks would falsely try and have us otherwise believe. I say to the politicians, you can confidently carry on supporting Israel, stay strong - the people have their back.
Of course it had nothing to do with a boycott 🙄 plus you have previously said you do not use, or associate with the term "silent majority"

Of course it had nothing to do with a boycott 🙄 plus you have previously said you do not use, or associate with the term "silent majority"
The silent majority were no longer silent though were they after they'd voted, as they were the established majority when it came to choosing the Israeli or Palestinian cause. And yes it was totally about that because the extremists had ensured it was in the build up to the freak show.

Well the 'right on juries' may have been boycotting Israel, but I think the facts (public votes) speak for themselves. I'll just leave it there :yes: ;)