Injuries Thread 23/24 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Injuries Thread 23/24

IF Rhodes does get recalled and personally I don't think he will, Joseph will have to hit the ground running.
I think he is capable, but looking at Weir who scored, was it 15 for Moreycambey last season, as we know it doesn't always work for everyone at another team.
I'm excited to see Joseph in tangerine and think he will be a great asset for us.

Kavery missed Horeich with a hamstring issue.
Norburn returned and for most of us, we saw the league debut for Pool from Kyle Joseph ...

"Out for a number of weeks" - NC post match

Politician like response, covers anything from 3 to 12 weeks. I feel for him, he was never the same player after his first long injury. As Cr🐍tchley said he was looking sharp. But these recurring injuries take as big a toll mentally, constantly in your mind.

Lavery latest

He had to come off against Bromley because he felt his hamstring.
“We were hoping it would settle down, and it did initially, but then he wasn’t responding to treatment, so he went for a scan.
"We got the results back at the end of last week, and now he’s set to be out for the next few weeks at least.”

It was Hoyland on commentary. He said its a classic case of a player giving the ball away then staying down after it to take away from his mistake. Just get up and get on with it. They all do it. He'll jump up after a while hoping we have all forgotten about his mistake.

To his credit when it was apparent that Tayt wasn't faking it he did apolise straight away, saying he had got it completely wrong.

Do we know if/how long he's going to be out for? We really need him against Pompey...
He played Saturday with the said injury and got taken off because of it. Don't know if it's one that's going to keep him out. According to Critchley he wanted to play. Probably going to hamper his speed, fitness and spring etc.

Latest injury updates: The 3 hammies Lavery and Kouassi are still out but Virtue has been training with the first team and not far off.

Gabriel who did play v Shrimps has only had 1 game since with development squad. Don't know if he's struggling or bringing him back slowly?

Norburn sounds to be not far off and may feature with pain killers. Dembele is OK but both imo won't feature anyway.

Joseph it seems isn't still fully match fit. He has though looked quite sharp.