I hate what the world is becoming | Page 223 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Why are we pissing about with tasers with someone with a machete? FFS.

Yes you are right. Red dot. Gone.

But it's ok. He had mental health issues no doubt.

Tasers would work, ultra painful and demobilises the person.

Apparently the majority of police don't want to be armed, but the majority do want tasers (according to Alan Johnson .. former MP, who I saw interviewed today)

Tasers would work, ultra painful and demobilises the person.

Apparently the majority of police don't want to be armed, but the majority do want tasers (according to Alan Johnson .. former MP, who I saw interviewed today)
Tasers don't always work though.

Literally first example on the search. There are endless examples.

Why take the risk? Aim. Head. Pull.

Last edited:
Tasers fail around 40% of the time for a host of reasons such as not hitting the person in the right spot, sudden movements and baggy clothing. I really wouldn’t fancy going against a nutter with one, especially a lunatic with a sword.

The late TV news has just brought me to tears. That poor refuge's daughter who was killed in the scramble for the 'boat' chased by French police. Such a beautiful kid and family, it's utterly heartbreaking. She must have been so so scared.
Belgium, Sweden, Finland, France - refused asylum in them all. Britain was their last hope. There are only going to be more of these stories as the weather improves and the crossing attempts become more frequent.

The late TV news has just brought me to tears. That poor refuge's daughter who was killed in the scramble for the 'boat' chased by French police. Such a beautiful kid and family, it's utterly heartbreaking. She must have been so so scared.
Belgium, Sweden, Finland, France - refused asylum in them all. Britain was their last hope. There are only going to be more of these stories as the weather improves and the crossing attempts become more frequent.

This is beside the point but surely those refused asylum should be sent back to where they came from?

It's interesting reading this. I am pretty certain that even faced with the most horrid criminal, you wouldn't pull the trigger because ultimately you a good sane people. You just couldn't do it.

That's not a dare by the way!