Full Disclosure & UFO's | Page 88 | Vital Football

Full Disclosure & UFO's

Yes he is not your usual crank or hoaxer trying to make a buck. He calmly explains what is on the screen, what he saw , and why it is not like anything he has seen before.

Well it's impossible according to science that there isnt life out there is some kind of form.
I'm a firm believer in life on other planets. Not so sure I'm a believer in little green men driving spaceships coming to visit but could be alien drones monitoring us.
I am however a decent believer into aliens putting us here in the first place.

Apparently, the videos first surfaced in 2007 & 2017.

So nice of the Pentagon to 'officially' release them.......

Did you watch the interview with David Fravor Pride? Wurzel posted it a page or two back, he was one of the pilots I believe, I think it was the early 2000's he witnessed it.

It's very interesting. I'm starting to think the US government knows nothing about UFOS and there never has been a cover up, or least if there is, it's only a tiny amout of people that know anything.

Did you watch the interview with David Fravor Pride? Wurzel posted it a page or two back, he was one of the pilots I believe, I think it was the early 2000's he witnessed it.

It's very interesting. I'm starting to think the US government knows nothing about UFOS and there never has been a cover up, or least if there is, it's only a tiny amout of people that know anything.

No I didn't SJH, I'll take a look.

Just finished watching it SJH.

Very interesting. Fravor comes across as a genuine guy.

I think you are right.

Imagine all of the diseases we would give the aliens if they did land on Earth!