Forest vs PGMOL | Page 29 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

Var just disallowed a good Bournemouth goal and they didn’t get a pen as well before the so called foul on the keeper,
Joe Coles explanation was pathetic!

We can argue about decisions all day but Bournemouth should have been playing with 10 men for about 80 minutes, and given how much of a gulf there has looked to be between them 11 vs 11, they’d never have had the bad decisions go against them if the first big decision had been made correctly.

I know we like to look towards agendas and conspiracies, but the referee in this game has got every big decision wrong regardless of which team it favours. We have a bad refereeing problem in this country - the over-protection of referees and the “old boys club” looking after one another are really compounding that.

We can argue about decisions all day but Bournemouth should have been playing with 10 men for about 80 minutes, and given how much of a gulf there has looked to be between them 11 vs 11, they’d never have had the bad decisions go against them if the first big decision had been made correctly.

I know we like to look towards agendas and conspiracies, but the referee in this game has got every big decision wrong regardless of which team it favours. We have a bad refereeing problem in this country - the over-protection of referees and the “old boys club” looking after one another are really compounding that.
We have been in three divisions and the officiating in the Premier League this season is the worst I have seen in any league at any time in my life. It's worse than I've seen in conference games

Another cracking bit of refereeing there, but friend Atwell on VAR has ridden to the rescue deciding that although it was mutual tussling there was sufficient contact but then it is Man City so its understandable

Webb has obviously had a word with Attwell. The foot is the thing on the end of your leg that stops it from fraying, the ball is the round object. Attwell got the call correct. Does that show they are improving, thanks to Forests intervention.
It certainly he wasn’t affected by “unconscious bias” 😂

Webb has obviously had a word with Attwell. The foot is the thing on the end of your leg that stops it from fraying, the ball is the round object. Attwell got the call correct. Does that show they are improving, thanks to Forests intervention.
why would the foot fray?

I'm not sure what the rules are about forcing a vote on an issue; whether any club can just say "here's a proposal, we want a vote on this" or if it needs a couple more to back it for it to be on the agenda.

If it only takes one club then I suspect it is just wolves making a point about shit refereeing decisions