Coronavirus | Page 869 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Covid cases in England have almost doubled in a month after the rise of two new variants.

According to the most recent government statistics available, 875 cases were logged in England on August 11, compared to just 449 a month earlier. Hospital admissions have also risen by a fifth in a week.

Covid cases in England have almost doubled in a month after the rise of two new variants.

According to the most recent government statistics available, 875 cases were logged in England on August 11, compared to just 449 a month earlier. Hospital admissions have also risen by a fifth in a week.
My 82 year old mum caught it a couple of weeks ago, for the first time. Was knocked off her feet for about 7 days, but almost fully recovered now. Fully jabbed.

My 82 year old mum caught it a couple of weeks ago, for the first time. Was knocked off her feet for about 7 days, but almost fully recovered now. Fully jabbed.

Yup, it is a horrible virus, and viruses are horrible anyway, including flu. It is a shame this one is also knocking around now, as some are left with a hell of a post covid legacy. But it looks like it just is what it is, here and we'll have to deal with it.

Rang doctor this morning as asked, to book Flu and COVID jabs. Was asked did I want both, and I replied I'll have the Flu, but not the COVID. To my great amazement she said I don't blame you, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

I don't think I will personally be getting any more COVID jabs to be honest.

there is no end to it, i think i have long term covid but not too sure, it could be fecking normal for my age, had a week on the napoli bay (llandudno) the air is good and plenty to do, dont mention hospitals, mother in law as just come out, after a hectic week in there. and im waiting to get my tablets, the system is broke,,seanie

I've had all the jabs, I had covid before the jabs once, and twice since jabs. Maybe they stopped me getting more ill, not sure, as the 3rd was a bit of a fecker. I will have a think, but with mom old and fragile, and dad in a nursing home, I guess I will have one on that basis.

If the Gov wants to kill me, there are easier ways. When I have the inevitable heart attack I won't trust a homeopathist, gardener or local electrician.

If offered I'll take.

My missus is high risk, I'm not risking it. As much like the Gov, if I wanted to kill her, I have better ways.

If the Gov wants to kill me, there are easier ways. When I have the inevitable heart attack I won't trust a homeopathist, gardener or local electrician.

If offered I'll take.

My missus is high risk, I'm not risking it. As much like the Gov, if I wanted to kill her, I have better ways.
I don't follow?

I don't follow?

Thought I'd posted back. Was just being myself and going ultra general for a giggle mate, as JF pointed out.

As for Fulford's post, that's fucking ridiculous. I know we have to live with it now, folks like me have to be extra cautious still, others, not necessarily as much and I understand that.

But surely care homes are in my ball park? I get short staffed, so let any ill staff recover properly so they don't spread it on. And that's before we even get to the risks to clients.