General Football thread | Page 497 | Vital Football

General Football thread

And Alan Shearer, about atwell last year.

But as far as we are concerned, not allowed to level any criticism

Brighton have a fair whack of work to do in the summer. They are slipping down the table and their manager is in demand. They could go into next season deep in the mire.
Brentford losing Toney, and although they bought a Bruges CF in January thats a hole to fill.

I would also be surprised if no-one was in for Wissa or Mbuemo, or their manager.
Leicester up with a points deduction, if Ipswich come up they will be next seasons Blades, and then you would think Bournemouth would do well to keep Solanke, can Wolves keep Neto, Gomes, and Cunha .....

Our current style of play does not bode well for a game against City.
We got a point against them last season by low blocking and doing a really good job of it.
I don't think we have that in us under Nuno.
I've been thinking exactly this all week
This is exactly my worry too. Last season we were at our best with the low block and fast breaks. Earlier in the season this was how we got most of our points as well.

Since Nuno came in we look more likely to score but how many clean sheets have we kept?

Nuno has shown no sign of being able to figure this out and it’s going to take us down. It certainly going to leave us in the weeds against City.

Brentford losing Toney, and although they bought a Bruges CF in January thats a hole to fill.

I would also be surprised if no-one was in for Wissa or Mbuemo, or their manager.
Leicester up with a points deduction, if Ipswich come up they will be next seasons Blades, and then you would think Bournemouth would do well to keep Solanke, can Wolves keep Neto, Gomes, and Cunha .....
Wolves have a budget and a good manager so they should be fine even if they lose players.

Brentford and Leicester will be in trouble but Bournemouth could easily join them. There are a few players they will lose like Semenyo who I would love to swipe from them if we stay up.

Ankther fucking hypocrite, stupid toad face. Last year calling for atwell to be sacked but calling our statement poor.

sounding like a tory mate, are you suggesting the way we have acted isnt poor because someone else acted poorly before??

This is exactly my worry too. Last season we were at our best with the low block and fast breaks. Earlier in the season this was how we got most of our points as well.

Since Nuno came in we look more likely to score but how many clean sheets have we kept?

Nuno has shown no sign of being able to figure this out and it’s going to take us down. It certainly going to leave us in the weeds against City.

Totally agree

Took us a long time and a hell of a lot of hard work under Cooper to create a style that could make us competitive against the best teams

This time last year we would have had a chance of giving City a game

Now I just think it's going to be a horrible game for us

But you have to live in hope I guess of the team totally surprising us with a result we never expected

Totally agree

Took us a long time and a hell of a lot of hard work under Cooper to create a style that could make us competitive against the best teams

This time last year we would have had a chance of giving City a game

Now I just think it's going to be a horrible game for us

But you have to live in hope I guess of the team totally surprising us with a result we never expected
Tbh city have made better teams than us look shit,