tonights matches | Page 259 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Reading Brum fans post about Saturday and they all seem to think we will stuff them and going by what they say the team has been playing like I'd be very disappointed if we don't. Not one positive comment about the performances.

Lots of villa fans chimed in and said any one wearing a Norwich shirt will be welcomed after they relegate brum

Did anyone read Lambert's article? Man, the guy sounds bitter. He says he didn't want to be at the club last season and didn't care about Norwich fans when he joined Ipswich as he was never going back to Norfolk or going back to the club after his time there. Says that he is very ambitious and did all he could at Norwich and feels no guilt.

He has only been back to Norwich (through choice) once since leaving and that was for Delia's birthday.

Did anyone read Lambert's article? Man, the guy sounds bitter. He says he didn't want to be at the club last season and didn't care about Norwich fans when he joined Ipswich as he was never going back to Norfolk or going back to the club after his time there. Says that he is very ambitious and did all he could at Norwich and feels no guilt.

He has only been back to Norwich (through choice) once since leaving and that was for Delia's birthday.
That is one very good reason for not coming back to Norwich

Was it really five years ago at villa park we went up to the premiership as champions.

In that time we have gone back down and stayed down, same owners here, same disappointments and in financial mess (according to some sites) and villa are top four, play European football, have a quality manager, good attacking side and seems to have a good financial situation (owned by two billionaires)

How has that happened in the space of five years?

What has happened is that the football impoverished , unambitious , doddering pensioner owners who fall asleep at our games , are insulting to our fans , and embarrass us worldwide every time they open their mouths , have presided over a club that at the best stands still while Villa , Brighton and others leave us in their wake .

Last edited:
So with a round of games to go all 3 promoted teams are relegated
Gives me no hope for going tomorrow.
Yeah they all went down with clubs above them getting point deductions too.

I just can't see us doing much at all if we go up, but also if we get past Leeds I can't see us beating Southampton.

Remember when we went up via the playoffs before the club started spouting out crap that it will hamper our summer transfers as less time to get started on it....I bet that will be the same this time.

Well done to him.

Is that 10 goals in 15 games. Not bad.

Idah, tzolis, kamara, hills, Tompkinson, Adegboyega, Shipley all had good loans