JoMU - the state they are in | Page 86 | Vital Football

JoMU - the state they are in

JoMU have not won the Premier League title for over a decade now, but the pundits and media alike are awash with that they still have that entitlement, they just have not kept up with the pace of the times and still wallow in past successes. Instead they just mimicked City hijacking players that City had ear-marked and then had a conveyor belt of managers employed to give them instant success and instead of giving them time they moved on to other potential managers without actually considering the fans or the ground but still relied on the past successes to fall back on

Erik Ten Hag has had a nightmare of interference in trying to get a decent side that has been forced on him without giving him chance to rid himself of deadwood and now publicly has been dragged through the media about his replacement a disgraceful affair by the entitled side’s board.

But although they are amongst the instigators of FFP they cannot spend willy nilly any longer and are no longer first on the list for world class players when considering a move.

I will say the City fans do not have a banner taking the piss out of the neighbours with the leaky roof.

Just a personal view by me

JoMU have not won the Premier League title for over a decade now, but the pundits and media alike are awash with that they still have that entitlement, they just have not kept up with the pace of the times and still wallow in past successes. Instead they just mimicked City hijacking players that City had ear-marked and then had a conveyor belt of managers employed to give them instant success and instead of giving them time they moved on to other potential managers without actually considering the fans or the ground but still relied on the past successes to fall back on

Erik Ten Hag has had a nightmare of interference in trying to get a decent side that has been forced on him without giving him chance to rid himself of deadwood and now publicly has been dragged through the media about his replacement a disgraceful affair by the entitled side’s board.

But although they are amongst the instigators of FFP they cannot spend willy nilly any longer and are no longer first on the list for world class players when considering a move.

I will say the City fans do not have a banner taking the piss out of the neighbours with the leaky roof.

Just a personal view by me
All show and no substance. A hollow club whose fans grow misty eyed on past glories but with no discernible style or genuine heart - all they care about is the winning. The legacy that might have been built upon after decades of success has been squandered by the short termism and greed of their owners and undermined by the failure to make any preparations for long term succession planning.

Long may it continue.

I could go on but that way lies madness :silly:

Varrane is leaving JoMU at the end of the season.

“With a £34m fee, at top wages, United have spent around £85m on that deal. The reward has not been worth it.”
BBC

Another in a long, long line of poor-mediocre signings by the self-styled “Biggest Club in the World”™️rag fans.

I’m with Wayne, I think they don’t want to play as JoMU’s weak and pathetic league season peters out to a sad end……bet they will all be fit for the FA Cup final though.

I’m with Wayne, I think they don’t want to play as JoMU’s weak and pathetic league season peters out to a sad end……bet they will all be fit for the FA Cup final though.

I like it the longer they don't play the stiffer they will get when they return