Are you furious? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Are you furious?

Moleman - Sunderland had been playing awful under O'Neil and needed a new manager to save them ! ! The only good thing with bringing him in is maybe we can attack more but then we dont have strikers who can score anyways

I think he would be a good choice for us and lets face it, anything is better than what we've got.

Get CH out to save our season.
I'm sure Villa were a good side. Just like Wigan and Stoke and Sunderland and QPR and Reading.
FFS! Stop blowing smoke up other teams arses and raising their confidence.
'Hey lads, just seen the oppos manager on telly - He says we're good!'
Result Norwich DONT WIN.
This bloke is too nice, too shit and here to long!

On CC Rob Butler was distraught, McVeigh was talking sh*te and the majority of callers were on another planet. One or two spoke some sense but it was sad to listen to. Not sure why I did tbh, but I think I was in a state of shock.

I switched everything off at 16.50 and apart from joining in on here have kept away from football since . Thats how I deal with it !

I managed 4 hours sleep last night after finishing Nearly Live! and then buried myself for the next 14 hours in my preparation of our move into our new house next week. Came on here just now to see what you guys think - not that I wouldn't know how you all felt - but at least we can come on here and be amongst like friends and share the pain.

Good Luck with the house move Steve.

I switched everything off after Canary Call and refused to watch MOTD. Neither have I listened to any local radio here in Brum as they'll be revelling in it. I couldn't cope with listening to Lambert mumbling on about how colossal his lads were. I listen a lot to Radio Norfolk on the internet these days, but just can't cope with listening to the misery on there. I will spend most of the day in silence as I am on my own apart from Miss S, who is at work later. What a fun day, but at least I can wallow in my own pain and frustration undisturbed.

DG I know how you feel, I felt exactly the same after Wigan away. That's when I had given up.

Bears Paul McVeigh was just talking usual shite. Saying its not as bad as we're all making out, we aren't down yet, Chris Hughton has them playing some great football at times, Thelads gave it their all and couldn't fault performance. Yes Paul if the season was one game long based on yesterday's game for about 30 mins we played well. He honestly has the view of a 5 year old and even that is insulting to city fans of that age.

As for one caller, the type of fan the game is attracting, said she wasn't devastated by the result and that this season luck just hasn't gone our way and city fans should stop moaning. Said that it is all down to luck and we were lucky to get promoted as Middlesbrough beat Cardiff.

:hell: :hell: :hell:

At the end of the day, Hughton will not be sacked now.

He has gotten us into the mess we're in, and he must get us out of it.

Getting Martin O'Neill in would be ridiculous considering Sunderland's plight with him in charge

The 'writing was on the wall ' after the very first game of the season with an attrocious 0-5 defeat . What has happened now we all saw MONTHS ago , yet the Club , Board and Management have been totally blind to it :worried: