MATCH THREAD v Sheffield Utd ..away | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Sheffield Utd ..away

Interesting games tonight with all 4 clubs fighting for european places, let's hope they both end in draws then there won't be any pressure on Sundays game, we all know how badly we deal with pressure!
If fifth is confirmed tonight I honestly hope he gives us a little glimpse of the future with a few younguns..apart from losing, we can't lose, but to have a decent glimpse of the future against Sheffield would be good imo

If memory serves I think we have always struggled against the Blades scraping low scoring wins or draws while every other team is boosting their goal difference against them. Let's hope we do a professional job just for once to confirm 5th place and a Europa League spot.

If memory serves I think we have always struggled against the Blades scraping low scoring wins or draws while every other team is boosting their goal difference against them. Let's hope we do a professional job just for once to confirm 5th place and a Europa League spot.
A win is a win. As long as they get the job done at this point i don't care how they do it.

Just said on TS that we haven't been outside the top 5 in the PL since game week 2, not sure that's right is it? If so it's easy to forget how well we've done despite the inconsistency.

Just said on TS that we haven't been outside the top 5 in the PL since game week 2, not sure that's right is it? If so it's easy to forget how well we've done despite the inconsistency.

Huh? That must have been on goal differential.

Lots of content these days. It's better to hear him speak first hand than read someone's interpretation.

And for once I'd like to see a nice guy who is an outsider finish first.
I don't think he's a nice guy, he's a good guy. Believe me there's a big difference.