Game week 34 | Page 34 | Vital Football

Game week 34

Certain posters, we're goading him whilst he was on a ban, the same certain poster was I think responsible for said ban. I am not surprised he came in guns blazing.
That said, rules are rules, even if they are biased.

He's probably done here now, I think he posted as much yesterday, the gaylord worm got what he wanted.

I don't think banning achieves anything at all, not in this day and age.

Some one who is a stubborn fucker would just come back 10x worse and hound the fuck out of his detractors.
That’s one interpretation I suppose but the reality is that he let loose at every poster that he had taken a dislike to whether justified or not. It was always going to only end one way.

If Burnley don’t lose the next three games we’re going down

I think they’ll get a point and we’ll beat Sheffield United meaning we’re safe as Luton won’t get any more points

Hope you see my point

If Burnley don’t lose the next three games we’re going down

I think they’ll get a point and we’ll beat Sheffield United meaning we’re safe as Luton won’t get any more points

Hope you see my point
How many points are Burnley earning over the next four games?

Payola is a good poster. You may not agree with him but I enjoy reading his posts -within the aggression there's some decent thought in there. He takes it too far. I will say there is a bit of a double standard here with many on here able to get aggressive or particularly nasty and get away with it . I get the feeling that the rules and the punishments are not particularly evenly dished out

Just my impression.

I say no to a ban. Let the man come back , apologise for what he said to whoever has been offended and lets crack on

Certain posters, we're goading him whilst he was on a ban, the same certain poster was I think responsible for said ban. I am not surprised he came in guns blazing.
That said, rules are rules, even if they are biased.

He's probably done here now, I think he posted as much yesterday, the gaylord worm got what he wanted.

I don't think banning achieves anything at all, not in this day and age.

Some one who is a stubborn fucker would just come back 10x worse and hound the fuck out of his detractors.
I mean how difficult is it to get a second email address and join as "aloyap"?

So, 27 points for Burnley?

If we're beating Sheff U, we end on 29? Or did i misread your comment.

If you actually meant a draw, then we end on 27 points, much like burnley.

Presuambly, to make up the -14 goal difference, they're losing by the odd goal to Spurs and Man U, and we're getting pumped 5 or 6 nil vs City and Chelsea?

Payola was a good man. A GOOD man. Bat shit crazy ideas and an unhealthy obsession with big Sam but at times his heart was in the right place, a couple of times anyway.

I’ll miss his cute smile when some paid him a compliment, the way he tucked his hair behind his ear and turn to look at you at sunset, like you were the only seal in the sanctuary.

I get banned from forums a lot for being too funny and too correct, people just don’t like us disruptors.

God bless you Payola. I hope you find the peace you need.

I don’t recommend COYR forum - it’s very odd

Payola is a good poster. You may not agree with him but I enjoy reading his posts -within the aggression there's some decent thought in there. He takes it too far. I will say there is a bit of a double standard here with many on here able to get aggressive or particularly nasty and get away with it . I get the feeling that the rules and the punishments are not particularly evenly dished out

Just my impression.

I say no to a ban. Let the man come back , apologise for what he said to whoever has been offended and lets crack on

As stated, I didn't ban him - much of what happens on here = 6 and 2x3's.

I do try to be lenient BUT Payola received an alert and action was duly taken, but I will say that he doesn't help himself.

Genuinely, no need for the insults & abuse... I can take the bad language & disagreements, but they MUST not descend into abusive, discriminatory rants.

Payola (if he so chooses) can see all posts, he just can't post at present BUT he can message me... door is open (within reason).

Rewatched most of the second half on the OS and was shocked at how good we were.

Until we reached their box, then we were shit.

Should have made 4 or 5 good chances out of those attacks, ended up with a bad MGW miss from a more direct attack and a further penalty not given when Wood was held down.

If we can carry on playing that composed football and finish the moves off we'll be fine.