Forest vs PGMOL | Page 18 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

Has there been any chat about Forest hearing the audio? I think it's really poor that PGMOL are refusing to release it publicly. I hope it leaks.

Has there been any chat about Forest hearing the audio? I think it's really poor that PGMOL are refusing to release it publicly. I hope it leaks.
Forest should hear it in private and then release to the public the audio of what was said

The fact they haven’t heard it by now proves something is up

I like the analysis of the offside, where they are trying to work out if one player is marginally offside, whilst two more are miles offside !
Not interfering. And it has to be that way otherwise you could never have a run to the byline and cutback because the winger would always be offside.
This is different because it goes so close (through/under his legs?) and is clearly in the line of the ball and goalkeepers eye.

I like the analysis of the offside, where they are trying to work out if one player is marginally offside, whilst two more are miles offside !
They weren't interfering in play, though, whilst Natalie Jackson was in the goalie's eyeline when the shot came in.

This is how VAR should work. Where was our equivalent 5 minute analysis per event that occured?

The penalty in the above-I think its harsh-he clearly gets the ball first and in following through with clearing the ball which he cant really stop himself from doing -he kicks the guy. Is that serious foul play . Can you avoid the follow through when youve kicked the ball in that way?

I'm not really one for conspiracy theories etc but it all has gone very silent about this. I mean considering the media frenzy they shipped themselves into Sunday/ Monday coverage suddenly seems to have gone pretty much dead in the media