Zech Medley to join on loan | Page 3 | Vital Football

Zech Medley to join on loan

I’m perplexed as to why a man of 20 is considered a boy.
Young player with no league experience, yep.
But , know how to handle the boy is very patronising.
Jack Tucker was still a boy 12 months ago .Sorry if I don't agree with you but the sort of player who has been around the premier league until they are 20 will have a lot of growing up to do very quickly.

No the big question is can Evans turn this guy into a adult?

He's already done it mate, this is what clinched the deal. Whilst other clubs were offering him huge money, Evans and Raynor turned up at his house one evening with an 18th birthday cake. They then took him to the local Beefeater and told him " first round's on you big guy! You're an adult now!" Raynor suggested going on to a strip club but Mikel Artera ruled it out apparently.

I see Chris' glass is below empty today.
Having read bits about the two players while concentrating on the Cricket from Canterbury. I came back on here and posted .It was only after others had added there post did I realise I had the two players mixed up.Anyway what is done is done .I wish the lad well and hope he does find his feet quickly. I hope he is the player most seem to expect.

I’m perplexed as to why a man of 20 is considered a boy.
Young player with no league experience, yep.
But , know how to handle the boy is very patronising.

I’m reading that Zech has started a Europa League game for Arsenal a year or so ago, as well as being on the bench a few times. Must have something about him.

Every single Arsenal fan has been very complimentary about him. Hope they are right. A lot saying they are surprised he’s not being loaned out at Championship level. Be nice if that’s a correct thinking.