🚹 Yves Bissouma - Player Thread | Vital Football

🚹 Yves Bissouma - Player Thread

We dont have anyone like this lad. Neither Hoj or Skip have his physicality. They win the ball through grit and move it. This lad can win it by overpowering players but can also then find the legs to carry it and move it. Very interested to see how Bentankur fits in because he has guile and ability to maintain possession. We have a lot of different options now, Conte will truly be able to rest players who dont play at maximum capacity.

Absolutely thrilled about Basouma, but for me Peretic could be the more important signing.
His mentality is what we've been missing, between him and Conte we have every chance of changing the mentality of the club.

I am interested how Yves will be deployed. He looks like he will take the pressure off our CBs, so do we still need 3 of them ? Would we be better with 3 in MF ?

I just get the feeling with Bissouma that we have purchased our most influential and important midfielder since the legendary and much missed Dembele. He will be such an asset for winning the ball, his hold up play, his distribution and a plus over Dembele, he scores goals too! A great addition!

I just get the feeling with Bissouma that we have purchased our most influential and important midfielder since the legendary and much missed Dembele. He will be such an asset for winning the ball, his hold up play, his distribution and a plus over Dembele, he scores goals too! A great addition!

I'm with you. We will do well to find a more influential signing than this one even if we spend £60m on a player. I feel way more confident that we will be able to win midfields, especially in early phases of games where we have regularly started poorly.

I really hope he has some leadership qualities as well. We need someone who is going to be the boss man.

I'm with you. We will do well to find a more influential signing than this one even if we spend £60m on a player. I feel way more confident that we will be able to win midfields, especially in early phases of games where we have regularly started poorly.

I really hope he has some leadership qualities as well. We need someone who is going to be the boss man.
If as suggested we follow up our interest in Richarlison i'm fine with that. Alongside our other new recruits i'd expect him to flourish. It's how much we're willing to spend on him that could prove to be the stumbling block.

I'm not convinced Richarlison would be a good signing, too inconsistent and his temperament often gets the better of him.