You've Now Been Told.............. | Page 9 | Vital Football

You've Now Been Told..............

Getting back on track here - I suppose I am one of the snowflake brigade
at my age and I'll put my hand up and say I am as guilty as all those that
stood at the side of me (in the Trent End) during the 60's & 70's slinging
all the abusive shite that we could muster - "It was a bloody good laugh
in those days but we've all grown up now and behave differently.

so did I. probably know you/to see

It appears some people are having difficulty in grasping the reality of the world we live in, which is quite understandable and I will not dismiss these people as idiots or fools, far from it, for as they inform us they are smart people who were educated at high level educational institutions.

Why do they find it hard to grasp?

Let me have a stab at explaining.

Smart people are immersed more than the average person with wild expectations foisted on them from an early age and what parent, whose world is governed by finance, is going to tell their child to expose unconveinient truths they come across at the risk of loss of financial security and social acceptance.

These people have been highly educated. And therein that is part of the problem, they were indoctinated to a higher degree than the average person and as such are going to believe the establishment of their world tells them.

We live in a world not so unlike that of the Truman Show and Truman Burbank mirrors the life of many, encircled by a dome of propaganda.

Why distrust your highly paid TV newsreader or your highly paid TV presenters on This Morning show, the likes of Paul Schofield are long time members of your family joining you at your breakfast table via the TV set.

People think propaganda was a tool of the Nazis and ended after WWII, the don't see it as a tool employed by the CIA / MI6 in the Western world today, because it makes them feel good. Let some Israeli sniper shoot some kid in the heart because he got to near a wall. No problem, his family probably terrorists anyway, lets change the subject and talk about Brexit.

It would be madness for them to question the official facts. Libraries full of historical books all in agreement, written by the best ivory towered Ox-bridge scholars with information from the same military ‘intelligence’ operatives.

Why would it be madness to question the official facts?

Because if you a smart person with a well paid respected job you more than likely get destroyed.

Take for example Professor Norman Finkelstein whose primary fields of research are the Israeli–Palestinian conflict and the politics of the Holocaust, an interest motivated by the experiences of his parents who were Jewish Holocaust survivors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Finkelstein

He is a graduate of Binghamton University and received his Ph.D in political science at Princeton University. He has held faculty positions at Brooklyn College, Rutgers University, Hunter College, New York University, and DePaul University where he was an assistant professor from 2001 to 2007.

Beginning with his doctoral thesis at Princeton, Finkelstein's career has been marked by controversy. A self-described "forensic scholar", he has written sharply critical academic reviews of several prominent writers and scholars whom he accuses of misrepresenting the documentary record in order to defend Israel's policies and practices. His writings have dealt with politically charged topics such as Zionism, the demographic history of Palestine and his allegations of the existence of a "Holocaust Industry" that exploits the memory of the Holocaust to further Israeli and financial interests

Not a single national newspaper or columnist contacted found newsworthy his allegations that a best-selling, effusively praised 'study' of the Middle East conflict was a threadbare hoax.

In 2007, after a highly publicized feud between Finkelstein and an academic opponent, Alan Dershowitz, Finkelstein's tenure bid at DePaul was denied.

Noam Chomsky later reminisced: "I warned him, if you follow this, you're going to get in trouble—because you're going to expose the American intellectual community as a gang of frauds, and they are not going to like it, and they're going to destroy you."

The same would happen to the intellectual community on Vital Forest if they were to openly question things, they would more than likely get destroyed by their fellows, lose their jobs, and end up a fat bloke on a Bulwell housing estate. Much better to keep such exposés to oneself and keep their high level social standing.

Such social standing as I recall, and I stand corrected if I am wrong, as a person on this board travelling 1st class with Dave Cam.

I wonder if the conversation went like this?

'Hey Dave Is ISS fake?'

'Ha ha, you taking the piss, course it is, but keep it to yourself or else the champagne and caviar dries up for us Bullingdon boys.'

image-909687-breitwandaufmacher-ddyp-909687.jpg

Look, hands up, I myself was Truman Burbank, but I had my stage light moment a few years back (911 and indestructible passports and lawns) and fortunately the uncovered truths that followed were not so painful as for me to hide them in the back of my mind and the establishment lies that were entrenched in my cognitive faculties came tumbling down like a stack of dominoes.

I have no fear of losing my job or life and as such can put these uncovered truths out there for debate, I am not saying I am right on everything, but at the end of the day I am not going to lose any sleep if folk seek to ridicule or resort to snide remarks, I've opened the door if folk want to remain in a room of ignorance that's their prerogative.

So was the Brexit vote controlled or not? Does the Government want it, or not?
Is a deflection tactic to stop us talking about the holocaust hoax, or the Syria hoax?
When was the young David Cameron told that space travel was fake but that it was his duty to deceive the public for the rest of his life?

Is it an example of cognitive dissonance to build up the credibility of an academic by reeling off his cv in fine institutions... in the same post as saying that those same institutions uniformly brainwash their academics?

In a situation where there is only one person saying one thing and a thousand people saying another, is it more likely that he is the only one who is correct, or that he is mistaken, or deceiving? In countless consecutive issues, you think the individual is correct and all the others are deliberately misleading the masses (who are, of course, free to inform themselves independently).

You think it is simpler to pay hundreds of thousands of people to keep a complex web of secrets than to bumble along with the boring truth. And yet your safe space is to fall back on your own cognitive dissonance. That everyone who doesn't fall for the story tellers on the Internet must necessarily be under the employ of the military industrial complex. Sorry but the education system has let you down badly. Take comfort that you are not alone.