YouTube Videos - Sticky | Vital Football

YouTube Videos - Sticky

BrickLatic

Vital Squad Member
ive been mooching about some other vital sites and seen on one of them they have a sticky thred with just youtube vids of goals and games on it.

OLFE is very good at putting highlites on threds after games but i think it would be good if they were all in one place so that we dont have to serch loads of threds to get back to a goal or an incedent. it can be about owt really as long as its latics related.

so then. can this become a sticky. and can OLFE or someone else post a youtube vid on it to start us off. if someone can also put instructeons of how its done that would be a grate help an all.

Sheffield United 0 - Wigan Athletic 2 - 06/02/2016

Happy Days (sat up in steep section at Brammall Lane) with a cracking second half of action.
3rd in the table at that point.

Sam Morsy made his debut for Wigan and was top notch.

Will Grigg scored a penalty but also missed a penalty (his obvious spot too).

Connor McAleny made his debut and scored.

Dan Burn had been a (loan) target for Sheffield United in the lead up to Autumn / Winter of 2015 but the deal apparently fell through.

Yanic was running down the wing (shame he still isn't).

Nigel Adkins was getting closer to getting the boot ... The Sheffield United fans were restless and a demo was planned that day.

Great to see the statue of DW in footage as a reminder of what he's done for us. Puts things into perspective when you consider the tragedy at Leicester and everything that owner also did for that club.

thanks admin.

this thred dont have to be about us scoring goals all the time. like this one. for the old uns. its sometimes about rembering were weve come from. check the grate bobby charlton in a wigan shirt in one of these pics. them were the deys eh.

That brought back some fond memories.
We've moved on but I still miss her and wouldn't swap our history for the world.

this were when we had long grass at the dw that tripped pleyers up.

tics 1 leeds 1 may 2017. id take a draw this sunday an all

cheers young david. youve done yourself, your dad, your grandad and all of us tics proud over the short time you were in charge. good luck in the future mon.

lets get over the gloom of leeds eh. heres sommart to cheer us all up. some grate names on the backs of them shirts.

this is a bit graney but grate fun. a game of long ball. passing back to the goalie and tite shorts. just look at that crowd. who were there. my favorite bit of the clip is rite at the end at the bottom when you see the copper 'helpin a suporter to the exit door'. happy days eh.

lovely sunny dey out in wemberleeeee. and that david lowe bicycle kick. freight rover final 85. happy deys. copyrite to wigan athletic.

i thoght that as we are on a downer at the mo maybe a reminder that little wigan has alweys defied the odds. (c) Wigan Athletic