Youth watch | Vital Football

Youth watch

What's happened to Spyrou. He was scoring for fun in u23s had arsenal scouting then went on loan and played 1 game I think and haven't heard a thing since. Is he going to get another loan?

What's happened to Spyrou. He was scoring for fun in u23s had arsenal scouting then went on loan and played 1 game I think and haven't heard a thing since. Is he going to get another loan?

Thanks for reminding me FCB.

He had two starts at Non League Wrexham during the second half of last season. I suspect the Loan arranger is working on finding him a suitable club to go out on loan to.

Matthew Richardson is a 16 year old defender who has a contract to 2021. Does anybody know whether he is a LB, RB or CB?

Matthew Richardson is a 16 year old defender who has a contract to 2021. Does anybody know whether he is a LB, RB or CB?
I believe he is a CB but city u18 played him as a left back. He is left footed so makes some sense big lad too I think he is 6'1 and still only a youngster

Our u18s beat Newcastle in the FA youth cup last night 3-2 young Josh Martin scored a Hatrick.

Lots of 16 year olds in the squad.

Highlights.....

I have just read that young forward Shae Hutchinson needs another kidney transplant. He has recovered so well from his first that this is a big blow to him. His contract is up in summer too.