Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 52 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Louie Barry not getting a sniff at Ipswich (bar EFL Cup or Carabao)

Ipswich have had an awful start to the season as well so you'd think the manager there would want to at least see what he can do. The only real game time he's had, an hour in the league cup, he at least got them a penalty.

Defence and keeper would be embarrassing at Sunday league level. They'll have nightmares about this 😳. Slick play by the youngsters tho 👍
I was thinking, they looked like they'd picked up 10 kids of the local estate in Norwich and brought them to Bodymoor

I read we are in for Bryan Small's nephew who has left Everton, basically jacked it in and wants to move to Leeds or Villa but obviously, it's Villa and guess what he was at the Albion academy before Everton!

We really have been quite useless with our academy these last few years, we can't even pick up kids that support the Villa.

Shocking really, just glad Purslow and co are sorting it we should pick up every young player within a 50-mile radius even further to the southwest

I read we are in for Bryan Small's nephew who has left Everton, basically jacked it in and wants to move to Leeds or Villa but obviously, it's Villa and guess what he was at the Albion academy before Everton!

We really have been quite useless with our academy these last few years, we can't even pick up kids that support the Villa.

Shocking really, just glad Purslow and co are sorting it we should pick up every young player within a 50-mile radius even further to the southwest

We really seemed to almost get too pleased with ourselves after the next gen trophy win and almost hoarded our academy players in the under 23s instead of giving them a loan or first team chance.

We really seemed to almost get too pleased with ourselves after the next gen trophy win and almost hoarded our academy players in the under 23s instead of giving them a loan or first team chance.
Shocking the way Albion have picked up all the best kids and Blues getting Bellingham from Stourbridge, which is hardly a hotbed for noses.
Villa should be picking up all the local talent, even from the dark side that is Solihull

Thierry Small - just signed for Saints