Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 81 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

The only one who comes even near is Chukwuemeka. Which makes it even more ridiculous that he's supposedly interested in leaving to get more first team football.
That's exactly what I was getting at , now perhaps he feels he should be in the u21's not his own age group and I can understand that but at his age group Villa have the England Midfield and Tim is also on the Villa bench, so they are doing fine. They won't get first-team football at a club bigger than Villa

Football careers are short and I struggle to get annoyed at anyone looking for a move because they want to start more matches. I hope Carney looks at what we're building here, sees that he's basically only behind JJ in showing the way from the academy to the first team and decides to sign and develop at Villa, but, he's not shown himself to be some kind of generational talent and we won't keep everyone.

C'est la vie.

yep that would have to be a newly-promoted side , I think. Although he'll get more games for Villa next season I think. He needs some luck like a couple of the regulars getting injured or banned , then seize his chance

It's not as if he wasn't given gametime under DS.. didnt really stand out much for me, definitely good enough to be first team squad but not really up there in the running to start just yet

Villa v Stoke tonight.

Midway through the first half, we found ourselves 0-2 down but Indy Vassilev pulled one back after 34 minutes.