Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 50 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Brilliant highlights, just sit baffled that anyone thinks Jack is the right quality for commentary, but hey ho, great win!

I'll never understand how he got a job in the first place but taking him back upon promotion was just bizarre.

Football Insider reporting that Brad Young is having a medical at Carlisle at the start of a season long loan. If true, great chance for him to shine. Callum O'Hare did very well there a couple of years or so ago.

Football Insider reporting that Brad Young is having a medical at Carlisle at the start of a season long loan. If true, great chance for him to shine. Callum O'Hare did very well there a couple of years or so ago.

I got a few other sources claiming it too, seems to be true to me.

A good move if it comes through. Hopefully lots of game time and lots of goals as well. I like the lad, there's just something about him.

Is Caleb any good or is it to keep his brother happy?
Can we get Traore's brother ?

Apparently a few teams in England and Germany were chasing him so he must be half decent. Though we do have previous for signing players to keep a "star" player as I'm sure there was a lot of rumours that we'd signed Yacouba Sylla just so Benteke Could have a French speaking pal