Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 46 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

If he can cut it in the old Div 3 he'll certainly come back a man, they'll kick the shite out of him even these days . Nice club to go to though proper club not like the Weymouths of the world

I'd imagine part of the loan agreement will be that he plays where we want him to... I'd imagine in Jack's position on the left cutting in.

Louie Barry to Ipswich on loan. Interesting move for him. Going to take a few beatings in League One, soon toughen him up! Good luck Louie!
Will be interesting to see how he gets on. Grealish was excellent in his spell with Notts County in league 1, can Barry replicate that kind of impact? I reckon he’s up for a tough challenge due to his physical size but if he can adjust and lift his game to cope with it then it would be a great sign for the future.

I’d like to see Aaron Ramsey sent out on loan to league 1 too. He was fantastic against Walsall he showed he’s possibly already above that level but struggled against the 2 championship teams. He looks a real prospect so could do with toughening up and gaining real match experience. His brother had a spell in league 1 a few years ago as well

I’d like to see Aaron Ramsey sent out on loan to league 1 too. He was fantastic against Walsall he showed he’s possibly already above that level but struggled against the 2 championship teams. He looks a real prospect so could do with toughening up and gaining real match experience. His brother had a spell in league 1 a few years ago as well

Yes. I don't think he is ready just yet.

Has Bidace leap frogged the going out on loan phase and straight into the squad or did i miss him going out on loan in recent years ?

I'd prefer Jacob to be sent out on loan. I think Aaron has already shown more, although I conceed friendlies are a different proposition to real competitive games.

Has Bidace leap frogged the going out on loan phase and straight into the squad or did i miss him going out on loan in recent years ?
Bidace has impressed me the most in pre season. He looks like he could do a job in the senior squad but he’ll probably be 4th or 5th choice winger at this stage. He looked as good as any of the Bristol players in that game so if he does go out on loan it shouldn’t be below the championship. With Trez injured he might be kept as cover and loaned out for more regular game time later on in the season.

We now have Watkins, Ings, Bailey, Beundia, Ghazi, Traore, Bidace and Chukwumeka fighting it out over thoese front 4 positions, with Trez to come back and Davis and Wesley in reserve, reserve. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Bidace has impressed me the most in pre season. He looks like he could do a job in the senior squad but he’ll probably be 4th or 5th choice winger at this stage. He looked as good as any of the Bristol players in that game so if he does go out on loan it shouldn’t be below the championship. With Trez injured he might be kept as cover and loaned out for more regular game time later on in the season.

Chucky got the plaudits against Spurs for the shot that hit the post, but I though Bidace was better in that game.

Chucky got the plaudits against Spurs for the shot that hit the post, but I though Bidace was better in that game.
Yeah I think Chuck is being fast tracked due to the reported interest from other clubs. I think he’s a couple of years younger than Bidace so might be the better long term prospect but Bidace looks like he has all the right attributes to be given a chance this season.