Youth team | Vital Football

Youth team

imps1

Vital 1st Team Regular
Is anyone aware of any youth team players being given contracts for next season.

Chapman obviously has signed but just wondering if one else made the grade.

Well we could just restructure and play almost all of them as under 21s no? With a few out on loan to tier 8 as per this season. As for first team, only O’Hare seems close but I’ve never seen him play so can’t really comment

You reminded me there last season's U21 league quietly died a death didn't it. Presume we were the 1st & only winners? Wonder if there's anything in the trophy cabinet

The u21 team seemed like a good idea. Is there a league 2 version? Or do we have another bridge between the under 18s and the first team? If not, what is chapman going to do for practice and development?

Really believe more evidence of the youth system nearer the first team is one way forward for lcfc.

The u21 team seemed like a good idea. Is there a league 2 version? Or do we have another bridge between the under 18s and the first team? If not, what is chapman going to do for practice and development?

Really believe more evidence of the youth system nearer the first team is one way forward for lcfc.
We sacked off the u21s. They’ve been playing in an under 18s league as all the ones we retained were eligible (or the ones that weren’t loaned I think). Chapman is still 17 and plays in that youth team. It’s something the club should try and get fans more involved in.