Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 43 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Nice to see the lad getting a club but it also the level our last batch of kids were at and how far we need to go to get to a stage where when they get to 21 they are either in the first team or have been sold/getting offers for 30m like Smith Rowe at Arsenal or 24m like Brewster at Liverpool. Not leaving for nothing and signing for Exeter

Kaine Kesler Hayden looks like he'll be part of the first-team squad this season, 5 year deal at 18.

Kaine's going Nowhere

This kid along with the lads we've already signed from Fleetwood and the Albion show we mean business when it comes to finding and bringing through top youngsters. Better to pay a few hundred thousand now than millions when they're 20 and if they don't work out we've not lost out too much.

Exactly 3 exciting talents, a defensive midfielder, a winger and a central defender nabbed from other clubs who could be the next best thing along with the crop we’re bringing through ourselves, We are doing everything the right way, we might not be winning the Premier League next season, but hey we could in 10 years time.

With Wimbledon and England in the European Championships, I almost missed this one this week - highly rated young goalkeeper Viljami Sinisalo is another youngster who has committed his future to Aston Villa as he signed a new contract earlier this week.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...exciting-talent-down-to-a-contract-extension/

There were rumours that he might be off to Germany but we've obviously been able to persuade him he's got a future here. A loan to a good league 1 side would do him good.

Yes, I'd ignored the speculation as he was still contracted up in my head - some talk of Bayern Munich being interested and he certainly did himself no harm at Ayr. Year at L1, then look Champ level I'd think.

Going to be interesting with Onodi as well, and he's just as well rated and same age.

We do have a history of loaning young foreign keepers to non league sides. It must be difficult to find a club that will take on a teenage keeper and play them week in week out.