Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

I had noticed Revan has been playing CM for Weymouth the last 2 or 3 games. Thought he was an old fashioned CB from what I saw, but maybe he has a bit more to his game than I realised

Club sent this last night to share:

Aston Villa is delighted to announce supporters can now watch live match coverage of the club’s Under-23s on VillaTV.

We will be bringing you all the action for each of the Young Lions’ remaining home Premier League 2 matches this season.

Our U23s live coverage gets underway on Friday evening as Villa host Crystal Palace at Bodymoor Heath (ko 6pm).

Fans can buy a match pass for £1.99, with all proceeds going to the Aston Villa Foundation.

VillaTV will bring you live match coverage, audio commentary, replays, pre-match build-up including an interview with U23s boss Mark Delaney plus news and views from the club at half-time - with the action getting underway at 5.50pm.

Villa are currently fourth in PL2 Division 2 and face an Eagles side just one point and one place below them in the table.

Delaney’s youngsters secured a dramatic last-gasp 1-0 victory when the two teams met at Selhurst Park in early October.

Please note, to watch VillaTV you will need a digital membership account, which is free and easy to set up if you don’t already have one. To find out more, click here.

Does anyone have confirmation of where tonight u23 is being played the live video on villa TV is showing a corner shot of villa park thanks

Does anyone have confirmation of where tonight u23 is being played the live video on villa TV is showing a corner shot of villa park thanks
Our U23s live coverage gets underway on Friday evening as Villa host Crystal Palace at Bodymoor Heath (ko 6pm).

VillaTV will bring you live match coverage, audio commentary, replays, pre-match build-up including an interview with U23s boss Mark Delaney plus news and views from the club at half-time - with the action getting underway at 5.50pm.

Another 10 mins mate...

Well done to him.

Still can't really tell much about him personally from what I've seen, but he's obviously highly regarded and I like the way Deano is not afraid to bring him on at any point, so that bodes well for other young lads, if you're good enough you're old enough an all that.

Looked full of confidence when he came on against the baggies in the championship.
I like him , I like all the kids that come through the ranks as they get what a great club they are at,
Time will tell if he makes it I expect but he's in the first team squad which is a long way towards making it. Most will not get that far