Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

I was going to make a joke that I hope he’s the son of Winston...

Wikipedia tells me that he’s actually the nephew of Winston.

Whats is now happening with the youth at the club makes me even more convinced we are in really safe hands. Some of these could be excellent.

I think we are slowly catching up, we are now sending kids out to develop rather than find them a new club. Most will fall by the wayside but hopefully, we can get one or two come through, can't beat players who feel the club they are playing for is theirs

I think we are slowly catching up, we are now sending kids out to develop rather than find them a new club. Most will fall by the wayside but hopefully, we can get one or two come through, can't beat players who feel the club they are playing for is theirs
Because finally we have owners who have long term vision who want success and create a legacy I have never seen owners like these at the Villa before and it feels fucking great.

The ups and downs of football. Captaining Aston Villa one Friday. Playing conference football the next. Good luck to him.

The U23s beat Tesco bags 2-1 tonight.

Goals by Lansbury.................................................. and a Louie Barry penalty.