.. yous ***** .. | Vital Football

.. yous ***** ..

Have you not learned about getting your hopes up?

Any time we win it will be down to how shit on the day the other team are.

I don't know why you bother Andy. The boom bust cycle is mid term for yous lot.

A shit season followed by a new manager, who then saves you from relegation, only then to have a mediocre season before getting sacked at the start of the following one. Poyet due that 'prize' come next season.

Yous even have to face us with a bloke in charge that wants to win a derby for once.

.. sort of get that Toon, bar that last line .. anyways, well pleased yous have beat Hull .. got nowt against Stevie B, personally .. but them ***** always sh1t on our parade after we beat you ..

.. on the manager side of things well done on selling yours, but fook off with this point scoring sh1t .. you do have history ..

.. and btw .. how the fook you can condone the comments that are posted on here and pretend to have an outlook is well beyond me .. fook it's a mag board so maybe it's normal for mag boards but fella it aint fookin normal ..

andyj1973 - 1/2/2015 01:29

.. and btw .. how the fook you can condone the comments that are posted on here and pretend to have an outlook is well beyond me .. fook it's a mag board so maybe it's normal for mag boards but fella it aint fookin normal ..

I don't condone a lot of things on here but we're reflective of real life. Sometimes 'nasty' things happen but you rely on the good floating to the top to outweigh the bad.

It's not my call anymore as to what is acceptable and what is not.