Home Alone 2
Happy Gilmore
Monsters Inc
Escape to Victory
Superman 3
Cool Runnings
Airplane
Hot Fuzz

we are so alike we could almost be brothers.

Well, we agree on 1 in the ten at least! :17:

The Fear - 9/11/2012 16:38

James06 - 9/11/2012 16:24

Uncle Buck
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Happy Gilmore
Monsters Inc
Escape to Victory
Superman 3
Cool Runnings
Airplane
Hot Fuzz

Which one?

I dont watch many films, and am definately no film boff. But this week, funnily enough, I have seen 3 (The Hunger Games, Shutter Island and 21 Jump St).
Whilst I can appreciate the twists and stories and artistic thought put into the Hunger Games and Shutter Island - I liked 21 Jump St most.
Life is too short IMO to be thinking too deeply about films, getting upset by them, analysing them etc... I like something that is easy viewing and makes you feel good.

James06 - 10/11/2012 01:24

Uncle Buck
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Happy Gilmore
Monsters Inc
Escape to Victory
Superman 3
Cool Runnings
Airplane
Hot Fuzz

Monsters Inc is one of my daughter's favourites. She watches it all the time. No matter how many times it's been on the telly in my house, it never gets annoying.

Wathcing something like Monsters Inc with your nipper and seeing their reaction pisses all over watching Goodfellas. fact.

James06 - 9/11/2012 16:58

The Fear - 9/11/2012 16:38

James06 - 9/11/2012 16:24

Uncle Buck
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Happy Gilmore
Monsters Inc
Escape to Victory
Superman 3
Cool Runnings
Airplane
Hot Fuzz

Which one?

oh charming, I take the time and care to read your selection. What do you? Totally ignore mine.

Well, I'm talking to your dad tomorrow and will shake hands with Jimmy but you sir, you're dead to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Airplane mate, first film I cried with tears of laughter at, must have been about 11 or 12 with a few mates from school. I thought my sides were going to split!

Cool Runnings is brilliant and so is Monsters Inc.

I remember Uncle Buck being brilliant as a kid, but watched it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was pretty lame.

Thanks AntonVilla, Be sure to watch that film if you have not already seen it. Low Budget, Fantastic script and acting. My favourite British film ever.

Sorry I meant last night, I only realised it was on about 2 hours before it started, The British film season over the next 7 days on Film4 is showing a fair few Shane Meadows films, worth catching if not seen before

Yeah, i should have looked at the time you posted that message lol :2:

Attachments

• dead-mans-shoes1.jpg
    dead-mans-shoes1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
All of the bourne films apart from the latest one. goodfellas, dawn of the dead original , 28 days later, saving private ryan, switch blade romance, children of men, donnie brasco.

My considered response to practically all of these lists is - are any of you evolved enough to have thumbs? :D

The Empire Strikes Back
Goodfellas
House of Flying Daggers
Pulp Fiction
No Country For Old Men
The Ninth Gate
Wings of Desire
The Deadzone
The Shawshank Redemption
Unbreakable

True Romance - Christian Slater - Patricia Arquette another great film! The name is really misleading and its not much of a chick flick at all!

Im a big kid when it comes to films majority i l go for Sci Fi and then Horror bit i do like a good seriel killer film like Severn and a gangster Goodfella's is brill but ya can't beat a good ghost film there aint that many good ens though

Severn, another great film.

Damn, and not mentioned the Long Good Friday (albeit last time I saw it, it was very dated) and Angel Heart

Saurat - 10/11/2012 23:15

My considered response to practically all of these lists is - are any of you evolved enough to have thumbs? :D

But we have evolved enough to have :5: :5:

lol.

:17: