Your sending off song | Vital Football

Your sending off song

G

By demand i think this important decision of what song do you want played at your funeral, i want a funny type one i don't want nobody miserable at my funeral would luv my kids and old mates cracking a joke as i disapear for good :17:

This one is my current consideration

[youtube=YgSPaXgAdzE&list=PL47092A60B7C9C639&index=39]

Oh i will fit this great song in on like a song compilation along with Villa Villa, and Gabby's

[youtube=SO1Lm8EcODQ]

Ive put this in the wrong threads oh rollox meant it to be in witton ffs

Cheers Mike dude i realised a while after lol sorry about that, anyway whats your sending off song ;)

I think i`d choose The End by the Doors,cos it`s nearly 12 minutes long and they`d all have to wait till it finished before they could go and get slaughtered.
I can just imagine them all cussing me blind,thinking that bastard`s done this on purpose,which of course i would have. :17:

I am going in to the church to the commentary clip of Peter Withes goal and leaving to "Beautiful Day" by U2

This thread has already been done. My answer then was What A Waste and Reasons To Be Cheerful by Ian Dury & The Blockheads

LOL Club nice one lol

BB yes in theory but what if we get put in a coffin and we ain't entirely gone? Ya never knwo but at least a song we like would be nice to hear and relaxing before we got buried alive? Or its just a nice way to either have a last laff or wind up like Club says lol

ClivetheVillan - 17/9/2013 23:54

LOL Club nice one lol

BB yes in theory but what if we get put in a coffin and we ain't entirely gone? Ya never knwo but at least a song we like would be nice to hear and relaxing before we got buried alive? Or its just a nice way to either have a last laff or wind up like Club says lol

I'm probably not really feeling the vibe of the thread. I've told the Mrs to donate every bit of me that's usable and burn the rest in a cardboard coffin.

Sorry Skeg must have missed it didn't realise it was already done, i read on another thread we could do with a sending off song thread but just take no bloody notice im a bit slow sometimes tbh ;)

Some good ens though the Beatles one is the senbile one lol and nice but who dunnit lol

I'll go for a killer of a du of songs - KILLED BY DEATH by MOTORHEAD and STONE DEAD FOREVER also by MOTORHEAD