mccarton got a knock ...bench
rhead
andrade
wilson
crookes/chapman
freck
midfield needs bolstering attack needs 2 up
plan b rheady

Not sure what 11 or formation, but for me Pett and Green have to start, probably for Freck and Anderson. Sounds like Freck is not justifying his place in the side.

Is Vickers injured? Why suggestions for Smith?

Vickers
Earley, Wharton, Shackell, Toffolo
Bostwick
Anderson, Freck, McCartan, Andrade
Akinde

(torn between Freck and Pett)

Smith
Eardley Bostwick Wharton Toffolo
Pett O Connor Frecklington Andrade
McCartan
Akinde

Anderson still has no end product, so is better as an impact sub until he gets consistency. Shackell will need a rest after two full games in five days. Green in for McCartan if McCartan has a knock.

How about 4-1-3-2

Smith
Eardley Shackell Wharton Toffolo
Bostwick
Freck Pett Andrade
Green Akinde

i would love to see us create a decent chance for akinde. have some left sided support for toffolo. and also very keen to see chapman.

smith
eardley - shackell - wharton - toffolo
freck - boz - chapman
mccartan - pett
akinde​

doesn't look like they play with wingers. so we fill and win centre midfield. get pett and mccartan near the box, get the fullbacks forward and putting crosses in. treat every game like a derby. let's get back to maximum intensity.

Although he needs to up his end product, I would have Anderson in above Pett and Andrade personally. He back tracks well and with his pace cause havoc for defenders including starting counter attacks, I think if I was a full back he is the one I would least like to face.

i would love to see us create a decent chance for akinde. have some left sided support for toffolo. and also very keen to see chapman.

smith
eardley - shackell - wharton - toffolo
freck - boz - chapman
mccartan - pett
akinde​

doesn't look like they play with wingers. so we fill and win centre midfield. get pett and mccartan near the box, get the fullbacks forward and putting crosses in. treat every game like a derby. let's get back to maximum intensity.
stuck a link up from their fans site" bury fans view 4 games in"

general crap about how they were playing...back 3,short up top
but expecting to skin eardley using tricky wide attacker danny Mayor, a little light in midfield.solid defence.
let`s call it a 1-1 draw?
your initial comments are apt.