Your favourite Vital Villa random quotes | Vital Football

Your favourite Vital Villa random quotes

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
V

Villan Of The North

Some of these really amuse me. One just made me laugh out loud:-

Prepared, "I've given my opinion and I disagree with it"

Which do you like most, the bizzarre, the comical or the philosophical ones and do you have any particulsr favourites?

Well the current one for me is

Random quote: I am an inebriated idiot and I sit in the holte (meyouldy)

Lol

Random quote: 'Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes

Mike Benteke Tyson

I'm posting to state my opinion of this discussion and how disrespectful some of you are being to each other. It's disgusting.

Fear- You are not being a good moderator.

Lol, skeggy... Baffling post by the chap. That thread is petty and silly and then he chips in. Anyone would think this place is a democracy.

"Whether you think you will succeed or fail, you are probably right." Henry Ford

There are loads i like,especially Prep`s one,but also :
If you think woe is me,woe will be you.
I know it`s only words,but how true !

Oh shit,I`ll be accused of brown nosing the Gaffa now !
Wasn`t sure whose quote it was.
Does this mean i get to insult people in the Randy thread with no recriminations ? :17:

The Fear - 5/2/2014 14:09

"Whether you think you will succeed or fail, you are probably right." Henry Ford

Well it may not be an original VOTN quote but if memory serves me correctly you picked it up from me quoting it in a thread :14: (anything for some for of (reflected) glory lol )

I like the BFR one about how he never criticises referees and that he will not change the habit of a lifetime for that prat.

-Clint: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
-Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
-Clint: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

If a quote ever deserved it's place on VV it has to be our very own Ron Saunders and “Allegations are all very well but I would like to know who these alligators are.”