Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink? | Page 15 | Vital Football

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Got quite a few drinks in for a bit of a celebration this weekend. I picked up a 5L minikeg of Salvation from Charnwood Brewery the other day. My brother is bringing one of Oligo Nunk by Shipstones Brewery too.

Got quite a few drinks in for a bit of a celebration this weekend. I picked up a 5L minikeg of Salvation from Charnwood Brewery the other day. My brother is bringing one of Oligo Nunk by Shipstones Brewery too.

What's the celebration? Decent beer always worth a try...

What's the celebration? Decent beer always worth a try...
I hope they're good, there's plenty of them, plus another one of a lager :lol: we were supposed to be getting married this weekend, which can't happen properly now for obvious reasons. We have managed to move up the legal bit though and matched it up to the original date so we are having that and then a bbq/piss-up afterwards with the families. Just as well we managed to get this date, as we inscribed the date into our rings when we made them and otherwise would have had a completely unrelated date on them :lol:

I hope they're good, there's plenty of them, plus another one of a lager :lol: we were supposed to be getting married this weekend, which can't happen properly now for obvious reasons. We have managed to move up the legal bit though and matched it up to the original date so we are having that and then a bbq/piss-up afterwards with the families. Just as well we managed to get this date, as we inscribed the date into our rings when we made them and otherwise would have had a completely unrelated date on them :lol:

Awesome, have a great time. I promise to turn up in your garden to help celebrate. ;)

Happy to report back that I made inroads into the cocktails on hols for a change from the eternal Prosecco and have lived to tell the tale.

Whisky sour and passionfruit cocktail with bitters the standouts. Honourable mention to a ferocious espresso martini, kept me buzzing all evening!

Went to Morrisons yesterday to get a few bits for tea and ended up buying Cornish Gold Cider, which is made by Healeys. Not had this for quite some time. A nice cider.

Maybe a bit off topic here, but anyone know what the situation is at the Strugglers? With the covid situation I haven't been back to Lincoln for almost a year, and it would have been before that when I last went in there for a couple (one of my two "locals" in Lincoln). But there's a pic in the Echo showing Anna as the landlady of the Cornhill Vaults?

Maybe a bit off topic here, but anyone know what the situation is at the Strugglers? With the covid situation I haven't been back to Lincoln for almost a year, and it would have been before that when I last went in there for a couple (one of my two "locals" in Lincoln). But there's a pic in the Echo showing Anna as the landlady of the Cornhill Vaults?

The Cornhill Vaults has reopened as a pub? That must have shut 30 years ago.

When we are all allowed back into pubs and into the football, how nervous will people still be about being in a packed bar or crowd again? Will this all change our behaviour long term?