Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink? | Page 12 | Vital Football

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Your from Mansfield? How did you end up supporting the Imps?

£30 season ticket in 1996. I lived in LN6 from 1987 until I left for uni in 2000.

very sad to return to Mansfield when I do as lincoln has only got better Mansfield is a shadow of its former glory.

£30 season ticket in 1996. I lived in LN6 from 1987 until I left for uni in 2000.

very sad to return to Mansfield when I do as lincoln has only got better Mansfield is a shadow of its former glory.

I wouldn't know what it's former glory was. But I suspect the demise of the mining industry didn't help. Mind you, neither did the split from the NUM.

I wouldn't know what it's former glory was. But I suspect the demise of the mining industry didn't help. Mind you, neither did the split from the NUM.

1960s and 1970s was it peak time - hosiery mills and pits in full charge then.

I think it was 1992 when they closed all the pits killed the area and has never recovered

Being from Mansfield I like ale but you chaps who like cider check out Janets Jungle juice. Very nice.

also CV-19 tip Aldi do free delivery on spirits and wine orders over £20. General quality very good. Graysons gin very agreeable
Grayson slides down a bit too well....

Gin & Tonic for me these days 🍸

Although during the winter months, a nice pint of Real Ale always hits the spot with a pub lunch 🍺
Had a bottle of Tanqueray Rangpur bought, this has Rangpur limes in it but I prefer lemons so I thought I wouldn't be keen but I'd give it a try anyway. Wow, it's like drinking pop. Very nice.

Gin & Tonic for me these days 🍸

Although during the winter months, a nice pint of Real Ale always hits the spot with a pub lunch 🍺
Have a go at Poetic License Northern Dry gin. Aside from buying into the mosquito thing with gin and tonic on holiday in Grenada, I've never bothered with gin. Had some of this and I'm a believer!
Distilled up near Sunderland but can be bought in some supermarkets. Note, they have a gin bar in the city should we be able to visit this season :cheers:

Now I've finally found the alcohol thread again at last, i can do my report back on Arran Gold.
It was really really lovely !! We all enjoyed it.
My only complaint was that the bottle was empty 24 hours after being opened.
I'll have to try some - and, purely for comparative purposes, some of the Magnum Cream too...