Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink? | Page 11 | Vital Football

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Prosecco Fridays with our friends on a video call (one bottle either end of call!) seems to be A Thing now, and very nice it is too. Might just have a lassi with tonight's dinner and a liqueur afterwards for the full curry-house-but-at-home experience! Large bottle of Cobra for Mr Hither.

Jules, this is a fucking crisis! What are you going to do?

I've finally been out to purchase some Cider. I really need to place an online order and get enough to last a few weeks!

I bought several tins of Thatchers Gold, one bottle of Thatchers Katy, one Thatchers Vintage and two bottles of Henry Westons Vintage.

Katy is nice. Certainly not what I expected!

I've finally been out to purchase some Cider. I really need to place an online order and get enough to last a few weeks!

I bought several tins of Thatchers Gold, one bottle of Thatchers Katy, one Thatchers Vintage and two bottles of Henry Westons Vintage.

Katy is nice. Certainly not what I expected!
I like Thatchers Katy but nothing comes close to Aspall's for me.

I don't like Henry Weston's, I think it has a strange taste. Magners tastes funny too, but it wouldn't do if we all liked the same. Enjoy.

I like Thatchers Katy but nothing comes close to Aspall's for me.

I don't like Henry Weston's, I think it has a strange taste. Magners tastes funny too, but it wouldn't do if we all liked the same. Enjoy.

Can't stand Magners, Strongbow or any of the more what you could call "obvious" brands.

Gaymer's medium cider is where it's at. The drink I most associate with teenage parties. Along with Special Brew and explosive Party Sevens. 💣

Can't stand Magners, Strongbow or any of the more what you could call "obvious" brands.
I went through a stage of drinking Strongbow dark fruit, which I thought was okay, just like pop, until I saw the sugar content.
Stowford Press in the Treaty is nice, that's Westons but I still like it.

I went through a stage of drinking Strongbow dark fruit, which I thought was okay, just like pop, until I saw the sugar content.
Stowford Press in the Treaty is nice, that's Westons but I still like it.

Yep, love Stowford.

Anyone into rum/spiced rum could check out Dead Man's Fingers. They have a spiced rum (pretty decent), coconut rum (basically Malibu), hemp rum (not bad) and coffee rum (really nice). They also seem to have been creating new ones during lockdown as they've released more recently - pineapple, mango, lime, hazelnut, raspberry and passionfruit rums.

For this weekend I've got a box of Nethergate Venture from our local micro brewery, although it's a guest ale from a brewery in Suffolk

Being from Mansfield I like ale but you chaps who like cider check out Janets Jungle juice. Very nice.

also CV-19 tip Aldi do free delivery on spirits and wine orders over £20. General quality very good. Graysons gin very agreeable

Being from Mansfield I like ale but you chaps who like cider check out Janets Jungle juice. Very nice.

also CV-19 tip Aldi do free delivery on spirits and wine orders over £20. General quality very good. Graysons gin very agreeable

Your from Mansfield? How did you end up supporting the Imps?