Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink? | Page 10 | Vital Football

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

I'm currently drinking a can of Homer's favourite, Duff. Although I think this lager might have been brewed in Central Europe and was bought from Lidl.

I'm afraid I'm at the stage where my guts can't take more than 3, max 4 pints. Bottled beer (the gassiness) is becoming an even bigger problem than real ale

I’ve solved that problem, I sink a bottle of red.

Yes, I can enjoy a glass or two of wine with a meal, but can't drink it on its own. Can't manage red as I used to, and white can be a bit sharp, though enjoyable with fish/shellfish - rose tends to be my favourite, if anything, these days

Guinness has been my preferred tipple of choice, or a decent ale. However as someone who has Chrons I now leave it alone....

Tonight it is Thatchers again, followed by Aspall again!

When down Wiltshire Thatchers was on draught on the hand pump, we always used to finish the night off with a couple. Sometimes that was a mistake depending on what you had and how much earlier in the evening.

Beautiful and really really cloudy, just haven’t found the same in the supermarkets, probably changed as they have got bigger. That was in the early nineties however.