Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink? | Page 22 | Vital Football

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

I don’t know if it’s a favourite drink yet but Mrs E bought this at a Christmas market before Christmas. It says it can be drunk as a hot tea or cold over ice. Not sure I’m expecting too much but we’ll see. Will report backView attachment 54791
Tried a glass tonight over ice……unusual taste but not at all unpleasant, might have to try another. It’s only 11%

They have it on pump?

ha ha yeah but as the Tesco is in shepton mallet it’s baby sham

the previous owner built a faux petrol pump on the side of the garage it but I got rid of it fairly soon after we moved in. It wasn’t realistic enough to make people drive up but in half light you never know.

Had a pint of Doombar, tonight.

I enjoy Doombar when it's available, but have to say it's not as special for me as it used to be. When it was independent, it was a treat to have a pint as part of a summer holiday in Cornwall (notably the Sloop Inn in St Ives), and I'd never see it between holidays. But now its just another brand sold in many pubs around the country

I'm drinking "Golden" from our local micro brewery this weekend

Had a pint of JHB pale in the Adam and Eve before Saturday's game. So good, I had another. Beautiful hoppy citrus stuff. 5*!

Currently have sitting in the wine rack a bottle of sparkling Aussie RED. 15% ABV as well, am not sure how that's going to work... When I get round to drinking it I'll report back.

Anyone had a sparkling red before to give me some advance reviews?