You stupid boy! | Vital Football

You stupid boy!

Spursex

Alert Team
Kieran Trippier suspended for 10 weeks over breaches of betting rules
Last updated on
56 minutes ago56 minutes ago.From the section Football
_116228502_trippier_getty.jpg
England defender Kieran Trippier (left) has made 19 appearances for Atletico Madrid this season
England and Atletico Madrid right-back Kieran Trippier has been given a 10-week worldwide football ban and fined £70,000 after a Football Association panel found he broke betting rules.
The 30-year-old denied seven alleged breaches, but four were found proven during a personal hearing.
The offences occurred in July 2019, which is when Trippier joined Atletico from Tottenham Hotspur.
His ban from all football is effective immediately.
He will miss 12 games for La Liga leaders Atletico, including their Champions League last-16 first leg tie at home to Chelsea on 23 February.
However, he will be available for the Madrid derby on 7 March.
His ban relates to rule E8(1)(b), which states: "Where a participant provides to any other person any information relating to football which the participant has obtained by virtue of his or her position within the game and which is not publicly available at that time, the participant shall be in breach of this rule where any of that information is used by that other person for, or in relation to, betting."

It seems really harsh if this ban is as a result of him telling family and friends that he would be moving country. Surely something like that should be acceptable conversation. The bookies deserve the loss for taking bets on something as silly as transfers.

Danny Rose joins the silly boy club.
I'm quite concerned for his health to be honest. Given his mental health difficulties, his loss of form and then practically completely losing football from his life is certainly going to impact him. I know fans don't wish to give him sympathy due to some of his previous interviews, but the signs are all there of an individual who really needs help.

Add Regulion, Lamela and Lo Celso to the club of idiots. All 3 should receive large bans and fines. Then their fines should be doubled for every Spurs player they are found to have passed it on to. Selfish arseholes.

We are getting close to a full team of stupid boys.
We have Lloris in goal who got into trouble with booze one night celebrating the World Cup I think.
Doherty RB and Aurier as back up.
Reggie at LB
Dier CB for climbing the stands.
Sanchez is just plain stupid.
Lamela and Loco in MF. Dele as back up for his immature antics and attitude.
Son up top for losing his temper and getting red cards.

We are getting close to a full team of stupid boys.
We have Lloris in goal who got into trouble with booze one night celebrating the World Cup I think.
Doherty RB and Aurier as back up.
Reggie at LB
Dier CB for climbing the stands.
Sanchez is just plain stupid.
Lamela and Loco in MF. Dele as back up for his immature antics and attitude.
Son up top for losing his temper and getting red cards.

Why arer we so judgemental and hard on our players? I am sure there are things going on elsewhere that are reported and unreported.

We don't know all the facts. Perhaps the people involved were all testing regularly?

On the flipside, there is a reason the Darwin awards exist.

Why arer we so judgemental and hard on our players? I am sure there are things going on elsewhere that are reported and unreported.

We don't know all the facts. Perhaps the people involved were all testing regularly?

On the flipside, there is a reason the Darwin awards exist.
Just because they are spurs players doesn't mean We have to support their actions. We are judgemental on them because we can see they are doing stupid things. I'm sure others are doing it too (clubs struggling with covid at Christmas,hmmm I wonder why?) but that doesn't make it any more defensible.

Regular testing doesn't make you exempt for Christmas gatherings. It's selfish for these idiots to think they are above the rules and that they are just for us ordinary people.