You Reap What You Sow | Vital Football

You Reap What You Sow

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Number 23 - Connor Wood - you timewasting little **** that time as you waited for the ball to take a throwin and let it go past you twice and then tied your laces= the ref pointed at his watch and thanks to you that extra time gave us the minutes to win you little ****

Deserved win. How on earth we were 2 down God only knows. We were literally 5 upfront.

Give T McP the job right now. This team are playing for him.

On the game itself, some Mackems sat behind me were impressed with Daniles. Overall they were impressed with us as a team.

I thought that is our strongest starting back 4 today.
Howard with the score at 0-2 pullled off a great save with the first save they made him do.
Feeney played well as did Thompson, I was impressed by McLaughlin.
Frenchie gave us something when he came on and overall a good team performance and the right result.

Pritchard gave the ball away for the run up to their pen, I think he will be in and out of the team this season, it's a big step up from non-league.

Thought Delf caused them problems and he links up well with Bola - he is impressing me going forward.

Spearing needs Ryan to come back soon to help him out there.

Our set piece delivery often lets us down but how many corners did we have today???

A great win, a deserved 3 points and we go again.